SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

2/14/2005

chocolate addiction.

Wahaha... even though this year this day STILL doesn't mean anything to me in the romantic sense, I still wanna wish you all a...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Forget me not. *kisses* Mwuacks!!

...Ignore me, I'm in thish shpashtic mood. *nod*

Anyway. I ate a lot of chocolate today!! I can feel myself putting on the pounds already. *cries and sh*t* Serene! Thanks for the brownie! It was very yummy... ^_^ And to the rest! Your chocolates are very nice also! Whee. I love chocolates. Oh, yeah, my sister gave me a three-dollar fake rose. I'd rather have a real rose and I'd rather she not spend that money on me, but it was schweet for her and I THANK YOU, sis! Mwahahahaha... and now I feel bad about not being able to give anyone gifts. *sigh*

Okie... today's Lit skit was... quite a success. QUITE. Because many of our 05A1 peeps said ours was the best by far. (I didn't ask anyone else from other classes, but I'm sure they'd all say the same. RIght? Right?!) Anyway, well, we didn't win. Seriously, I couldn't tell what on earth was the poetry the other classes were reciting. I couldn't hear or see very well from where I sat (and it sounded a little boring, anyway. Poetry's meant to be read to yourself, not transmitted by hearing especially in an environment where 3/4 of the people there can't hear you anyway.) But anyway, I think we're all proud of ourselves. Right? Our leads were fantastic! Yay-ness! :D

Sat night and Sunday afternoon was fun, btw! Finally we got visitors to our home. ^_^ (Finally, people to help us finish our never-ending supply of New Year goodies.) On Saturday night Lou and Deb's families came over. It was a very 're nao' occasion. I like having tons of guests around! The more, the merrier... I guess it's the atmosphere. HEH. Anyway, they were feeling rather bored, so I dragged my my PS (my dearly missed PS!!!) and let them play Ms Pac Man on it. Tim was acting a BRAT the whole night - couldn't wait for his turn, kept arguing that it was HIS, we couldn't get him to put down the controller, had to PRY it for him but couldn't or he'd scream.... Stupid kid. He always only ate zero pac dots anyway. Being only about 4/5 means thathe only hits the keys randomly and doesn't know how to navigate the thing, so he got stuck in the same starting spot and being cornered by the same ghost all the time. Wahahaha.

Sunday afternoon... Khee Peng came over and some of mah aunties and uncles and me and mah sis GAMBLED. @_@ I ACTUALLY GAMBLED! (I've gambled before, of course, but gambling with a max. of 40cs a stake doesn't make it less a sin. I don't really think gambling for fun is a bad thing, but, well, He said so. Heh.) But anyway, I was the big winner of that day. I earned so much!! I know it! But... I forgot to count my inital amount of money. So, until now, I have NO IDEA how much I actually earned. Yesh, I'm so stupid. Go meeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs