SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

2/10/2005

CNY!

Frikkin hell! I haven't used the internet for a LOONG time, I come online, I try to rush things, and all these pop-up windows, well, pop up on my screen. It took me forever to get rid of them and I ended up accidentally closing all under windows as well. Pop-up windows are EVILLL, I tell you!! Arrrgh!!! *kills*

Er... anyway. I'm a bit cranky now because I was taught how to play mahjong. That should be a good thing, really - but I lost. AND I lost because no one explained the rules clearly to me. -_- And then when I wanted to play again because I was pissed about not knowing the rules and hence losing, it was time to go home. Bah. -_-

Anyway, I also learnt Bridge and Hearts. Went crazy playing them with cousins yesterday.

First day was fun. ^_^ It was nice to se everyone again! Heh! Yiling looks really changed - more like a girl now! I feel proud for her in her place, haha. In contrast Weiling looks more and more like a guy. o_O *sigh* Oh, well. Jun Jie's voice has broken! Haha! And Junrong's happier now. Huilin is really a little plumper - didn't know her bf was so tall and hip. Hm... Lou, I liked your outfit. XD And your earrings. But don't you get, like, nervous wearing them? Because if anyone hooks their fingers through them and pulls it down... your ears are gone. Hahaha. *cough*

Also teased Yue Zheng about not joining the other guys. Hahahaha! Poor thing, though - it's too bad the other guy cousins are at least three years older than him. He has to stick with us girls.

HONGBAO MONEY: Grand Total for first day - $210.

Wahahahaha! And I still haven't counted money collected today, too. ^_^ *am lazy*. Hopefully I'll be able to keep about eighty bucks. Yeeeeesh.

2nd day was fun, too (in other words, TODAY). (Hey, like, since when is CNY NOT fun!?) Watched TV most of the day - but anyway. There was this guy at my mother's godmother's house who's a J1 and in NY, like me! He's in Nazgul. I forgot his name. *shrugs* What a small world! After that we went to Yiling's place... we tried to watch '1000 words' on her FFX-2 before we left but only caught the first few seconds of it. And it's NOT the first time! Oh well, according to Yiling, we improved by two seconds! Wahahahaha! Hopefully they'll invite us over again on Saturday. I luff going to their house!

Oh yeah, I didn't get to see your 'weird top', Lou...

Now for the lame part!!

Prawn cracker count: 1
Seaweed count: 7
Pineapple tart count: 8. Maybe 9.
Raisin count: Uncountable.

Of course that's NOT all that I ate, but I don't know the name of the other stuff I ate. I'm hyper about pineapple tarts, btw. I COULD have eaten more, but my tongue was burnt from the day before (and it still hurts.) See? CNY rox~!!! Unforutnately no one came to our house today, which means no one ate our goodies, which means we're going to have to throw a lot away or eat them ourselves sooner or later. And owing to my mom's paranoia about 'unhealthy' food, the latter is very impossible. But I tell you, CNY is only once a year. And we only live once. Yesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs