SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

2/21/2005

contemplation.

Today I also talked with Ying Xia on MSN. Very long discussion, we had... about me and NYJC life and the olde class of 4E4. Haha. I feel better about myself now.

Anyway, today I skipped a grand total of THREE lessons. A record. x.x I think ZH people would faint if they knew I skipped like thousands of lessons in just two months or so. Those who don't know me - or THINK they know me, anyway. Hahahaha. I feel so nice and 'guai'. *angel halo* I even skipped Lit although I was actually planning to return to school. Too late, though. Bzzzzt.

We bought these keychains... male symbols for the guys and female for the girls. (Obviously.) before that we took Neoprints.

I realize that I've been taking a LOT Of neoprints lately. (It's like, everytime I go out with the usual people from 05A1, which is like everyday now, we take NEOPRINTS. Neopints, neoprints and more neoprints. Fun. Whee.)

yay! So happy! The copy of teenage I bought today had a little article about Won Bin!! SQUEE! Hehe. I really luff the guy! He looks so sweet and apparently he has a really sweet and real personality too. :P Personally, I'm not really the kind to chase after real-life idols, but... I gotta make an exception for Won Bin. He really ish the prettiest Asian actor ever... and I luff him in Taegukgi. ^_^ I'm not sure I still count as a true-blue obsessor, though. I only liked him after watching Taegukgi... before that I didn't even know he existed. I'm so stupid. Must really come out of my hermit crab's shell and go watch some TV, now...

I'd be watching TV if my stupid mom didn't make so much noise about it. She doesn't want me to get addicted to watching TV serials. It is SO stupid. Also, because I'm forced to sleep early every night, I miss all t3h nice shows. And because I have to sleep early, I'm shooed off the TV before you can say 'boo'. -_- What a life.

I've been blog-hopping... especially to 4E4 people's blogs... I realize that there are a lot of depressing blog entries within.

I think a lot of people think I'm very happy from reading my blog... actually, I'm not. Really. I believe everyone has their ups and downs. No one is truly happy forever. There'll always be those days - those times - when you think the world is sh*t and so are you. Haha. I have one of those days. I have one of those moments. But I don't put them down in my journal because... I don't want to remember unhappy moments. When I look back I wanna see only happy moments. No, it's not that I'll be lying to myself... just that I don't think anyone really wants to remember unhappy things unless you learn something valuable from it.

And then when I'm unhappy... well... it's usually something more personal than most... so I don't post it here where just about ANYONE can see it. (That's why I have like, two blogs. Hahaha.) That's if I wanna talk about it, and I usually DO - it's just that sometimes I'm overly-optimistic about life and tend to move on a little too quickly. (Which also means I don't do anything about the problem, which means I'm always stuck at square one. Happy and oblivious. Maybe. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.)

BTW, I think I'll be dropping History and transferring to Geography after the first three months. I really like Hist, but the teachers (specifically, CARROT) sucks like hell and the passing rate for EVERY JC is VERY low. Even if your teachers actually put substance into their tutorials. -_- Besides, I have Geog background. And I like Geog. Just not the Human geog component, because it's boring.

(Oh. ANd I forgot map-reading. *TOTALLY HATES MAP-READING*)

Well. Like my dad said - you can't get the best of both worlds. Haha.

Okay, I know this is getting OLD but... I really love 05A1. I know I'm really going to miss 05A1.

*cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs