SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

2/24/2005

help me.

The best of things happened today. I played Goal Attacker during PE and I got smashed in the face by a netball (or whatever ball it is). There's this tiny, very tiny cut/abrasion under my eye. It stings a lot, but it's no big deal.

But my mom had to bitch about it, bringing her oh-so-fine powers of premonition into this whole thing. See, she said that she warned me against ice-skating because I'd get bruises or cuts or end up mangled in hospital or something. And look! Behold! Today I got hit by a netball and got a cut under my right eye!! Is that sixth sense or what?

@_@

She makes me want to jump down from the 20th storey. (Which I'm living on, btw...)

I told her I got hit by a basketball instead of a netball. (Btw, I HAVE been hit in the face by a basketball before. But nothing bad really happened to me. And after that I scored three consecutive goals. *shrugs* The power of pain. HAHA.) Thank goodness I thought of that. If I told her it was a netball, I'd be doomed never to join netball as a CCA or something.

On the other hand, it IS very stupid (and pathetically funny) to get hit in the FACE by a netball. I suck. Go me.

Not really in good mood... a lot of other people were moody/pissed off/depressed today. *gives them all hugs* And above all, O level results are coming out on Monday. I'm finally getting worried. But I promised myself not to THINK about it.

Oh, yeah... I had this bitch-slapping session with Xinyi. (Hope she's not angry at me...) And we watched a little more of Moulin Rouge. Yay! I love that movie. *is making hopeless attempt to sound cheerful*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs