SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

2/17/2005

I'm proud of ME!

:D

Thank God! Hehe... I finally got my internet connection back. (Haha, the irony. I only went without Internet for two days and on one of those days I used the school computer for fifteen minutes. -_- Me ish lame.)

Anyway! Me so happy! ^_^ I think everyone's tired of hearing this but... 05A1 so rocks! ^_^ It's the BEST class I've ever, ever, EVER been in. Yay! I really had fun today thanks to all of you guys. And the RIDES. ^_ ^ Haha, I feel sho proud of meself! I actually conquered all of the supposedly really scary rides at Escape Theme Park today! (Those that were open, anyway. Haha.) And I didn't scream... not too much, anyway! See? I've proved my paranoid mom wrong! I'm MADE for thrill rides, ahahahaha!

But seriously, though... it was my first try on the Viking and I already sat at the end! Plus... I wasn't really that freaked out. It was definitely the scariest one - but also the funnest one. ^_^ The Pepsi (or Walls) one was scary, too... mainly because of the sudden jerks and rotations. -_- That's why I didn't enjoy that one so much, plus, I didn't really dare to open my eyes and look at the revolving scenery. *shrugs* Oh, well...

I suppose the Rainbow one is the most fun to most - mainly because it's addictive! It just goes round and round - really high and really fast so you knock - knock into the sides of your seat and the people next to you. But you don't get a sense of free fall - it's just that it's fast and you can see the surrounding scenery. Really fun. Went for it TWICE. Went for the water ride twice too - but it wasn't as fun the second time around.

Alpha 8 was thrilling, I suppose... but it was a little awful. Mainly because of the way we kept getting knocked about - my head bumped into Yvonne's!! I was so sore after I got out from the 'craft'... (speaking of which, the introduction to the ride is really, really corny. Even the people dressed in da space-suits look very funny. Hahaha.)

Well... after the whole thing, we went to Seoul (Shio) Garden to have lunch! Actally, it was four plus... which meant it was dinner, in some way. -_- But it was really fun and I became the official photographer of the session. Ahahaha. Sho fun. You should see all those spastic photos. ;)

---> Which also means that I skipped Guzheng practice. For the SECOND time this week. >.< You all are really my idols! :D I can't believe that 05a1 has been blessed with so many awesome soccer players... hehe. UMOJA! Even though we lost to the teachers (stupid teachers.... how can they do this to us?! no fair.), we actually won some members of the 27th Student Council and the CANOEISTS. Bwahahaha!! What nice revenge it was... they actually fouled one of us Zhonghuarians. Hmmph.

(Btw... at one point during the last match, the ball went out of the court... and this passing jogger kicked it right back in. Guess who he was? *drum roll* It was... MY DAD!!!!!!! *dies* Don't ask me why he came to NY to JOG!!! And don't ask me why we didn't recognise/see each other, because the answer is kinda obvious for those people who were present. -_-)

Anyway... the past few days were really, really great. ^_^ Yaysh. Haven't felt this way in a long time. I'm all happy/hyper/butterflies/hearts/glitter/stars. *nod* Duh.


(It's kinda rare for meh to use so many exclamation marks - positively anyway. Treasure mah entry. Haha. *rolls eyes*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs