SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

2/19/2005

My eyes hurt.

...as they always do when I'm on the comp for too long.

Someone teach me how to make a skin!!111one -_- I've been spending most of my time trying to make my other blog look better - but I've failed miserably, obviously. It looks pretty strange now. I'll do away with da words when I have the time. *cough* Anyway. I've been visting graphic sites, trying to find nice layouts to use for my blog - but I can't even open the style document. Apparently my Dreamweaver has reached its expiration date or something. Blah. It's so irritating when that happens.
-_-

Anyway, I do hope we have a 05A1 outing soon. (Like, maybe... tomorrow?!?) Because O results are coming out soon and we really need to have some time together before it's all over and we 'kena' separated. -_- I dreamt of that once, seriously. i dreamt that once this person was going on and on about friendships and 05A1 and stuff and I listened til' I cried. And it was in a dream. -_- See, even in my dream, I'm so emotional. Bwahahaha. ph34r. (But after that, the dream went on to become some kind of silly pirate-ship contest thingy on a lagoon. Oh, well.)

Anyway, yesterday we had the filming of our GP skit. Our air stewardess Franni didn't act as the prostitute after all. Ying Hui did it. OMG. The bed scene looked really realistic. With the curtain and the light shining through and stuff - shadow puppet show, kinda. They had to act out an alternative scene in case the school censored it. :P Hehe. (For more details, see Eunice's blog!!! :P Wish I had your patience for detailed entries today, Euny, hahahaha.)

Sylvia and I are planning to do a 05A1 comic. I dunno how we're gonna do it. But I've started drawing some faces (Mag & Babyface). Sylvia's done a drawing of Emiko and it was kawaii. (Btw, woman, you haven't shown me what you drew. @_@ Stop keeping t3h poor meh in suspense!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs