SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

3/21/2005

K-boxing (II)!!

Okay, I'm finally updating... I didn't update much during the past holiday because there was nothing very interesting to blog about after the Sentosa outing. Haha. I did watch quite a few movies though. I finally watched 'New Police Story' which is awesome because it gives a lot of eye-candy *coughDanielWu&NicholasTsecough*. I FINALLY finished Flame of Recca (manga - all 33 books, okay! Go me!!) And I FINALLY got to watch Lord of the Rings yesterday. Soooo niiice!!! *LEGOLAS*

Ahem.

Anyway... today 05a1 visited Kbox again! O_O Now there was a lot more people there... as compared to the previous seven. So we got a much bigger room with four mics. For some reason, only the wireless ones worked well. @_@ The other two... well, you might as well not use the mics.

Yup... it was as fun as it was the other time! Definitely, cause there were a lot more people now! We actually paid only 6 dollars because we went for the lunch hour - BUT we decided to have an extended singing period, so... we ended up paying ten dollars each. *Sigh*. I'm STILL broke. CURSE that person who stole my sandals. I wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for him/her/it...

We sang a lotof songs! This time not a lot of Jay fans were present... if not a lot more Jay songs would have been sung. (Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, since I LUFF Jay too. ^^) And only two Liang Jing Ru songs so far. Hee... I luff that song, Tong Hua, by Guang Liang. The MV ish sho sad. Oh, yeah, Yvonne and Val - our two 5566 fanatics - sang a lot of 5566 songs. @_@ I barely knew any of them!

AMAZING DISCOVERY: FRANSON CAN SING. O_O Okay, maybe not very shocking... I already suspected that he could sing, but... not THIS well... He could really become a professional!! Haha... Yinghui was like close to tears while hearing him sing the song...

Yeah... and for lunch, we all had very very very cold fried rice... It was nice, though. If only we'd gotten to eat it when it was still warm. But all of us were uber distracted.

And about two hours into the session I totally LOST my voice. Okay, it was still there but I was singing monotone after that. (SEE, I'M TALENTED TOO!) I think it was because of those M2M songs. They make you sing very high notes all the time without any kind of pause/rest...

We also had this stupid battle where Yvonne, Val and I started throwing those coasters (is that what you call them?) at the guys who were sitting at the other side of the room. Chee Kiang got damn buay song. :P And we almost hit one of the waitresses who came in at that moment. Haha...

And we sang Zhou Hua Jian's Peng You again! It was very touching... hm... too bad Graduation by Vitamin C wasn't available. I'm sure Yinghui would really have cried. :P

More later if I can think of it (because I'm too hungry to think at the moment)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs