SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

3/24/2005

Ponners unite!

Am drinking soup while typing this (HAHA, I'm MT too - multi-tasking!! =P) ... kind of like supper... but I'll probably have some apple slices later, so... yeah. >.< whole. I prefer them thinly sliced. (Same for shitake mushrooms. I think I'm weird. Aren't I?)

Anyway, I had a great day today (aside from being worried and feeling bad about something - not ponning, mind you - it's a person - but I don't want to discuss it here). We totally ponned school - including assembly - and went to Kbox as planned! And our OGLs were kind to help us mark attendance - in fact, they had already marked it yesterday for us. o.o (We have reeeally nice OGLs, honestly. Today, when our gang was short of pizza, they gave us their OGL tags and let us go get extra pizzas. Wow...) Anyway, we would have gone to learn the All Stars dance (it's so cool) and ponned after that, except Shannen had to complete this chinese essay thing, so Candace and I went to Mcdonalds with her. Haha. There we had some pretty interesting discussions... mainly about some Zhonghuarians... hehe.

Um, at McDonalds, Candace and I wanted to visit the toilet, but as you know, Mcdonalds always only has ONE (or is it two?) cubicle, and in that cubicle, well, there was this woman in there. And she was making very horrible retching sounds. We got out of there very quickly (and decided to visit the toilet at Serangoon MRT.)

Okie... then we went to Kbox!!! It really is the third time we've been to Kbox Cineleisure in a month, okay. The gang consisted of me, Crispy, Candace, YH, Shannen, Yvonne, Franni, Eunice and Joshua. So fun. Squee. =P I tell you, the people working there probably RECOGNISE us by now... (And this time, we weren't given coasters, because they probably remembered how we tossed them around on our previous session... o.o)

As usual, Cripsy began the session with 'PENG YOU'. (I know, it's ALWAYS the same song. =P Crispy, you should really be more not-so-paiseh!!) We also sang 'jian ao' again - at least three or four times, I think. That's why it's stuck in my head now (so why am I making my condition worse by downloading the song itself?! And why do they know so many 5566 songs?!) Haha. Shannen made everyone go :handsdown: to her pro-dedness. And we made Franni sing 'One Night in Beijing'... but Sweez's version was better XD...

Btw, Franni... you really sing very well... I :handsdown: you too...

Okay, so, um, we called for extended time... which was very bad for me, because I wasn't supposed to spend so much (plus, I'm spending on an activity I'm forbidden to engage in!!!!) But it was also very good, because everyone got very, very high.

Soooo we sang Jay Chou's 'Shuang Jie Gun'!!! OBVIOUSLY, nobody could rap because it was too fast... BUT... at least we could scream the 'HE HE HA HEE' parts! HAHA! We DID manage to beat the horribly noisy people next door! But that wasn't the loudest song we sang (screamed), because the loudest was most definitely 'Dui Mian De Nu Hai Kan Guo Lai'. That is one song NOBODY doesn't know how to sing. For sure. ^_^

We wanted to end off with something lame as well... so we girls decided to sing Teresa Teng's 'TIAN MI MI'... (my idea...) o.o We scared off the guys. The waiter came in to clear our drinks and he was um-choiing (ie. trying to hide his smile/laugh). It was so funny!! Shannen, Candace and I ended up laughing at him! And he was really, really close to laughing out loud when he came in for the second time and YH and Yvonne were playing 'Hei Bai Pei' (losers drink straight from the jug). Poor YH... she lost so many times, she had to drink half the jug. She couldn't take it and went to throw up in the toilet...

After that... sigh. We went to take Neoprints. (MORE spending of money... plus... it was my insane idea again). We DRAGGED the guys there and sought out the unlimited-time-for-decoration machine. Which meant that we could have stayed ther FOREVER, trying to perfectionize our beautiful neoprints. (Btw, people... I haven't gotten around to scanning them yet because my sis is using the comp that is connected to the scanner. Sorry!)

We were HORRIBLY late for the pizza dinner... we would have ponned that too, but we did pay five bucks for it. So, yeah. After that we had a disco thingy... but I found myself unable to get as high as I was three months ago, during the first Orientation. (I was so high then you probably wouldn't have recognised me). Maybe it's because there are too many people I know well, or I'm too tired. Blah.) Anyway, they didn't put on the traditional couple dance. NO FAIR. I luff that song because the steps are very simple and there's a lot of bouncing around. ^_^

that's about it, I suppose you could see other blogs for more information =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs