SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

3/02/2005

see plum to stop thirst

...wang mei zhi ke.

Never mind.

Er, that's what happened to me today when I went to the comics section of Kinokuniya at Taka... happens to me everytime, seriously. Okay, I get into that kind of situation in every book store, clothes store and CD store that you can come across. Haha. Stupid plastic coverings, forming this wall between me and my... never mind.

Anyway, this is Jeness's last trip to Singapore (probably - I hope not!) so I had to go out with her one last time. Jiashan and Rebecca came along too. Hahaha. We went to *gasp* book a hotel room! o_O Okay, hahaha. We just went to visit Jeness's room, that's all. It was very nice and the toilet switch was very fun to play with! It was a kawaii switch! Haha! But it's really been a long time since I've been in a nice hotel in a nice hotel room... it's been eight years since I went abroad. Stupid mom - she's so paranoid about airplanes and flights and crap...

ANYWAAAAY. In Jeness's room we kinda messed around with tarot cards... I tried to predict my love life. It was very rubbishy. Three weeks from now, whoever I'm in a relationship with will have 'one foot planted on two boats'. Ie, he is going to cheat on me. HAHA! :P I'm so lucky I'm not attached. Not that I believe the cards, but, well... my luck must have been pretty bad for me to land so many cards upside-down (which is bad, most of the time).

Um... and I tried to pick between 3 A lvl subjects and 4 a lvl subjects using tarot cards. It didn't turn out successful, though... Both were equally excellent and horrible in their outcomes. *shrugs*

Yinghui has been psychoing me to take 4 as, but I'm a bit apprehensive about it. If I DO take it, it's mainly because no one else I know would be in the same class as me otherwise. x.x But I know I don't want to spend so much time on Math, I don't want the crapload of homework that Maths so graciously provides, I don't think I'd be happy studying Maths anyway. Maths sucks. Yay.

... *sigh* And even after all this and that 10 points, I'm still facing a dilemma. (I'm in no position to complain, though... and I'm happy. Of course.)


(OH, and I just did the JAE thingy. My newer laptop apparently doesn't have JAVA applets or something - whatever they are. TOOK ME FOREVER FOR ME TO FIGURE IT OUT. X.X And in comparison, this slow, stupid, low-on-virtual-memory computer helped me to apply in a matter of minutes. The world is strange. *nods* I'm so wise and knowledgeable, aha.

Just in case you guys are wondering... NY's my first choice. ARTS. I'm stupid, I know. Whatever.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs