SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

3/16/2005

SENTOSA

So Expensive but Nothing To See Actually.

Okay... I probably sound all 'Sentosa is so schweet - SQUEE!'... Actually, that wasn't the intended impression. ;P Today 05A1 went to Sentosa!! So happy! *dances* Whee. Almost everyone from the usual gang of crappers was there - what made me even more hyper was the fact that even Siti, Clemence and Emiko went! Wahaha! Finally it's the full class! If only Fran, Val, Pest and Xinyi could make it. Siiiigh.

I can still feel as though the sand's between my toes. No, really.

The sand at Siloso Beach was so soft! XING FU DE GAN JUE! Hahaha... actually, only one portion of the sand at Siloso Beach was perfect... The rest of the beach was not-so-good in some way. Too coarse, too hot, or something. When we first got there somehow the rest of the group pang-sehded me, Eunice, Emiko, Mag and Clemence to find out about kayaking... So we just stepped around in the nice seawater and took photos. ^_^ Clemence took this video of EMiko and I doing the silly 'running-towards-each-other-on-the-beach' romantic scene in slow mo. Haha! It looked spastic.

After that we came back and most of us went KAYAKING! ^_^ I haven't kayaked in a year! Haha... Paired up with Swee Wei... he got it even though it was his first time on a kayak! And me is still the big slacker as usual. :P I think I barely canoed... and if I did, we weren't synchronised. At first I was REALLY worried to the point of wanting to back out, because the kayak was so small and narrow and looked so flimsy against the waves. AND I can't swim - not really. XD But it was fun, and I'm glad I went! Yay!

Rebecca was so scary... she was sticking both legs out of the kayak and Siti was close to screaming her head off. :P

And after that we took a group photo with us wearing our life jackets. It looked as though our ideal caption should be 'WE CAME, WE CONQUERED!'. Haha. I'm lame.

Then... Siti, Clemence and I taught Chee Kiang and Swee Wei to play BRIDGE! Which is really the most fun card game ever. ^_^ I'm glad they liked it too! Yay!

And after that... I went to join the others in the water. It was very fun. I wish I had gone completely in sooner, because after a while I realized it was IMPOSSIBLE to not get wet (and resist it at the same time). Hee hee. We chatted a bit and drifted around. And we discovered that our gor Crispy has SIX PACK!!! Hahahaha! We also psychoed the other guys (Vin and Swee Wei to take off their shirts. :P We sounded like a bunch of despo girls. Hahaha!

And it feels so nice, to sit on the shore and let the waves (swash and backwash... whatever. I forgot.) hit you. ^_^ Especially the big ones.

And now... *sigh* We come to the best part of the outing. (Feel the sarcasm?)

SOMEONE STOLE ONE OF MY SANDALS. ONE. I CAN'T THINK WHAT A PERSON WOULD DO WITH ONLY ONE SANDAL. BECAUSE OF THIS, I HAD TO GO AND BUY A NEW PAIR WHICH COSTS LIKE THIRTY BUCKS. I HAD NO CHOICE. MY MOM WOULD KILL ME. PLUS, THE SANDALS WERE BRAND NEW.

Also... my mom is kinda smart. She was like inspecting the sandals and wondering why on earth there wasn't any sand in the grooves.

MOM: *to sis, while I was in toilet* Hm... How come there's no sand?
SIS: Um... I think jie washed it off la. You know she's a clean freak what.
MOM: I don't buy it.

I LOVE MY SISTER FOREVER. LOL. (She didn't know I bought a new pair yet. I told her later. :P And actually, I AM a clean freak. Except I wouldn't do something as mindless as picking the sand from my sandals.)

AND I AM SO BROKE. I HAD TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY HONGBAO COLLECTIONS. @_@

Sigh.

After that we waited at least ONE HOUR in line for a shower. I tell you, people should start realizing that public toilets are NOT toilets in your own HOUSE. Don't you like, feel ashamed spending so frikking long in the shower knowing that are hundreds of girls in line waiting for you to be done?!! @_@

Yeah, so I had to like borrow Chee Kiang's sandals... Which are super big! -_- Plus, I've never actually worn slippers with that thingy sticking out in the middle... It feels very uncomfortable. Haha. But I was actually intending to train myself to wear those slippers because... those kind of slippers look the best...

Speaking of CHEE KIANG... HE IS SO RICH. On the MRT on the way home...

CHEE KIANG: What? I have three homes.
EVERYONE: ?!
CHEE KIANG: One in AMK, two in TPY.
YING HUI: ...Where do your parents stay?
CHEE KIANG: (I forgot his answer.)
YING HUI: Then you should go back there!
CHEE KIANG: But the other one has a PS2.
EVERYONE: .....

And he decided to give me his slippers. O_O

Anyway. After that we went for dinner! At Harbour Front Mall... I'm really sorry people... I wanted to have steamboat too... but I was broke. (Or going to be.) x.x Very, very sorry. Oh, well...

We went to play at the arcade - yay! And we went to have ice-cream - the New Zealand Ice cream brand. I realized that the lime flavour is awesome. I didn't think it'd turn out well at first, but... yeah. It doesn't really taste like ice cream, though. *shrugs*

Okie, I'll put up more stuff tomorrow if I can remember... My mom ish giving me the glare again. I'm so glad she was in a good mood and didn't scream at me for going to soak in seawater (because no matter how much I try to 'jiao bian', it's so OBVIOUS that I did!!!) Hee hee... sayonara.

(FOR MORE INFO, SEE OTHER UMOJA PEEPS' BLOGS! :D)

I luff 05A1. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs