SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

3/08/2005

thousand gold missy

First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!

Yeeesh! It's my momma's birthday!! I gave her an old drawing of mine. Quite cheapo... but it's the thought that counts, right? And she likes my drawings. I luff my mom (though I can't say I LIKE her all of the time. Like and love are two different things)... Besides, I know she's not really expecting anything. She wants intangible results from me. Haha...

Anyway... so many things have happened over the past few days. I ish very very happy. (I know I sound stupid, but I'm just telling the truth, okie?) Which means this is going to be an extremely long blog post. You all should have seen it coming sooner or later since my previous blog entries are all so short and brief and to-the-point... Hehe.

Anyway! On Monday we painted Crispy's nails! Black!!! Plus, I even went to decorate them with liquid paper... x.x Feel so bad now. Crispy is so nice! He didn't even complain or hate us! Poor bro. Mwahahaha! Crispy is officially 'gor' to most of us 05A1 girls! Yay, now I have an elder brother! Always wanted one...

I also painted mine - only the last finger, actually - but my mom saw it when I came home. She told me off for being an 'ah lian' and falling into bad company and stuff - yeah, the usual - and made me wash them off with da nail polish remover. *sniff* Haha.

We also went to play netball - again!! From 2 - 3pm and 5 - 7pm - because I CRASHED NETBALL. The CCA. Hee. Quite fun... but I felt very out-of-place there. I was like, thinking, 'WTF am I doing here?' Heh. But Wendy said that practice was the slackest of practices. Which means that usually they have PT and it's a LOT tougher. We J1s also got to play a game, and I was the WD... The WA I was defending was SO fast! I couldn't mark her at ALL! *sigh* I am really considering staying in guzheng now because I am starting to enjoy the practices at least a little. BUT... after March holidays, we're going to have to practice THREE DAYS A WEEK. *dies*

So as a result of all that netball, I went home with thousands of blisters and a 'darker' layer of skin... It's reverted back to normal, though. Yay!

Okie... on to today.

The netball game wasn't too enjoyable. I only played for 5 mins and didn't get to catch the ball at all because two certain people were hogging my side of the court. =P Haha. I managed to intercept the ball once but it went straight back into the arms of the thrower. *sigh* I'm such a loser... We lost, very unexpectedly. But as Eunice said, we won in spirit! Haha! And it was a good game! No one was expecting such stiff competition.

Teacher: So what have you learnt from this inter-class game?
Yvonne: Umpire kayu.

Wahahaha! You go girl!

Is it just me, or have we all been watching movies a LOT lately? We watched American History X the other day... it was a cool movie. I can't exactly say I LIKED it because it was tragic and disturbing, but, yeah, it made me think and did strike some kind of chord in me. Yinghui and I like to explore racism issues for some reason. Hee. The movie was about this white set of siblings who hated the Blacks in their neighbourhood. But when the older sibling Derek killed two blacks and got sent to jail, he made a black friend there and from then on his mindset changed. However when he was released from prison, determined to start over, those blacks wanting revenge on him killed his younger brother instead when they couldn't locate him... it was really sa-a-ad. The weirdest thing was, the younger brother was still narrating at the end of the movie (even though he's actually dead). Haha. I like this line he said,

"Life's too short to be pissed at anyone for any amount of time"

or something. I forgot. x.x

We also watched Files of the Young Kindaichi... It was cool and kinda cute in some parts, but the ending was pretty expected... I was suspecting Lily from the start (because it ALWAYS ends that way!!! The least likely person is actually the murder, or, the person who asks you to investigate a certain case is actually the culprit). PLUS it didn't appear likely that the brother would be the murderer, AND the movie tried to make you suspect that it was the crazy photographer who did the crimes. Haha.

AND... we watched Day After Tomorrow. The graphics and certain parts of the dialogue are so cheesy. The storms, floods, icebergs-breaking and especially the TWISTERS... They all looked really fake. When I first saw it I was wondering if the people were gonna be animated. I was thinking of Ice Age =P But it was pretty interesting, though. I wanna continue watching. *sigh* I still don't understand how global warming leads to a FALL in global temps! (And I'm a GEOG student!!) I thought it led to floods, mostly. *shrugs*

Yesh... anyway, something funny happened.

VALERIE: Huh? But I thought you all wanted to watch Day After Tomorrow? Then when you all watching?
ME AND FRANNI: The day after tomorrow la!!

Haha... Great minds think alike!! =P (or should I say lame?)

Oh, yeah! BREAKING NEWS!! MR INVISIBLE AKA ERIC CAME BACK TODAY! Haha... He bought us brownies! So schweet of him. :D They were nice brownies...

Hm... ANd here is your bai ling ge, teaching you CHINESE! Wahaha... thousand gold missy is a literal translation of the chinese cheng yu 'qian jing xiao jie' (Which refers to me and VALERIE. HAHAHA.) I got it right this time, okay?! No more strawberries and stone, please. (Lou, do you know you totally ruined my life with that 'stoned' comment? They all refer to me as the 'stoned' one now. *sniff*)

BTW... Just in case you all were wondering... I've decided to take 4 a lvl subjects for the time being. I think Maths is gonna be a killer... I only just remembered how much I hated maths today. I got so 'pek cek' doing partial fractions today. And everyone says it's the EASIEST. Sigh. I'm so hopeless... My A1 is so tyco...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs