SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

3/27/2005

'wo jiu shi na tiao long!!!1'

er... whatever... I'm listening to Eunice's Jay Chou Live CD... It's awesome. Jay rawks :D

Hahaha, yesh... Today, on the 27th of March, Sunday, I was forced to go to school. AND reach there by 6.30 in the morning. For one whole week I've been deprived of that 'hey-I-woke-up-at-EIGHT!' feel. Sigh.

We Guzheng members had to go to Singapore Conference Hall for practice... the place is quite nice, because of the air-con and the fantastic sound quality - but it gets freezing. I just realized that Michelyn, one of our percussionists, is lame. She didn't help to raise the temperature at all.

Anyway, today's practice was better than yesterday's, mainly because I didn't sweat buckets carrying the stupid guzhengs and the 'legs' and their stupid large and bulky casings around. Yesterday I made at least FIVE trips back and forth from the very end of the CCA block to the HALL which is in the main block. It sucked. @_@ Plus, yesterday we practiced at the horrible hall, which 1) didn't have air-con on 2) has horrible sound quality. I felt so demoralized after the practice.... I thought the most we were gonna get was a disgusting COP. After today I'm thinking we may still have a chance (at getting at least a Bronze. o.o) HAHA.

I think I'll be staying in Guzheng after all - just to follow it to the SYF. After that... well... my loyalty will belong solely to my studies. *nod* I am taking four As. I applied already. I'll probably drop one next year... but we'll see. =)

Guzheng people are fun... some of them, anyway. We j1s have formed the j1 clique!!! Er... right. We went to Pastamania at J8 today after practice. After eating Creamy CHicken for the third time, it doesn't taste so nice anymore... I should REALLY try something else aside from the regulars next time. Maybe the 'AGLIO OGLIO' thingy (whatever it's called. The vegetarian one.) Anyone tried it before? Is it nice? It happens to be the cheapest pasta thingy on the menu, so I asked. =P

Oh, yeah... we took Neoprints again. *SIGH* Now I have THREE more neoprints to add to my extensive collection. And I haven't even collected my share of the neoprints we kboxing people took on Friday... Psst, Kbox people... talk to me on MSN and I'll send you all the scanned neoprints. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs