SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

4/14/2005

a series of unfortunate events

ONE I lost my waterbottle. You know, the pretteh red one? @_@ I left it at the grandstand during PE this morning, came back around 4 in the afternoon, and it was gone. *cries* It has sentimental value, you knowwww. I've used it for about a year and it's been with me through the Os and the prelims.

TWO I... lost my handphone keychain. You know, the one that everyone from the usual gang has? *cries* I don't know where I dropped it...

Sigh. Not a good day. I really hate my timetable. But I think it's time to accept it and stop whining because really, such things can get old.

Anyway. I am going to b*tch about Ms/Mrs Guzheng Instructor of Nanyang Junior College. *takes a deep breath* SHE. IS . SO. ANNOYING. @_@ I'm seriously wondering how she ever qualified to be a teacher. She can't tell that our playing is all messed up - no one's playing at the same pace - and she can't tell who's too fast, or too slow. AND she's ordering our poor percussionist to hit the drums faster and follow the guzhengs - when really it should be the other way around. DOTS. Shouldn't it be the other way around? PLUS the guzhengs are speeding up too much and aren't keeping to the proper pace. And she knows it but she WANTS the drums to follow that. DOTS. What is she thinking?!!??!?!!?!?!? And with the competition only one week away?????1!!

Oh, yeah... she used my poor blue pen to mark something on Michelyn's 'pu'. Poor Mich. Her score is corroding and so is my pen.

Hahaha... I don't think I'll be able to clinch a post in NY guzheng now. I seriously think the instructor doesn't like me. One - she thinks I'm stupid and am a lousy guzheng player - otherwise why would I be in the last row and why would she always assume that I can't play new stuff that she comes up with. Two - Shuyi and I are always laughing (sometimes, yes, at her) and fooling around at the back in guzheng lesson. Three - I keep on 'diam'ing her anyway. =P I can't help it. I'm so irritated by her. I miss ZH guzheng TERRIBLY.

Anyway. I better stop now because I don't want this stuff to go around... who knows who may be reading this?!

(But seriously... you should see Miss Instructor conduct... the expressions on her face... OMGGGGGG... it's too hilarious... *peng-ed*)

I've been thinking... if I wanna quit gz, the time is NOW... Because I'll probably 'throw face' on the SYF day. I could join Red Cross and be reunited with my best friends. BUT... then I thought, if that's the case, my best FRIEND is in Guzheng. So, yeah...

Today 05a2 stood up when this bunch of guys sang 'peng you' in CT period. OMG... THAT SONG IS THE 05SA1 themesong. I don't wanna sing it with 05a2, no. (Okay, they're a bunch of nice people, but.. it doesn't feel right. Not to mention that we were throwing face. =P) I miss 05A1 BADLY. I feel so sad whenever I hear that song. I go HIIIIIGH whenever I see you people. *sniff* When's next KBOX session, guys? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs