SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

4/09/2005

tetegong-ness

Hahahaha! Today the gang came to my house for.... er... study group. Me, Mag, Yvonne, Shannen, Crispy, Sweez, Joshua, Lavid, Eunice, Vinny, YH... =P But everyone was late except Vinny and Eunice... and we ended up waiting two whole hours for almost everyone to arrive... So in the morning we didn't get to mug at all. @_@ We only actually started studying at one plus when we finally came to my house...

Crispy, Lavid and Joshua decided to be heroes and run up 20 storeys to reach my place. Actually, now I'm still not sure that I believe them... how can they do it in such a short period of time?! I mean, most of us gals had just stepped out of the lift and reached my doorstep when they appeared. o.o

um... it was quite a fun session... I was sitting at the coffee-table with Von and Mag and VIn... and we were multi-tasking because we were crapping while doing maths. Vinny was timing himself... he sort of set time limits on what he was going to study... but he always had no choice but to give himself *in deep voice* 'TIME EXTENSION's... haha. After a while the Thing - Crispy had nothing to do (because he's too MT) so he became our Entertainer. Shannen also joined in. OMG, they both play so well... *ENVIOUS* Even my mom suaned me. T_T Anyway. They play especially well together. Hahahaha! (Note to others: ;) )

But me and Mag still agree that.... um.... yeah. It shall not be repeated here. ^________^

Haha... er... poor Sweez. He took the wrong 410 - white plate. Sigh. It happens all the time. =P He did find his way back though. Lol... The best part was when he reached my doorstep and we gave him a number of tasks to fulfill before he was allowed to come in. Kind of like the Chinese tradition - the bride/bridegroom thingy. Sweez's the bridegroom and the bride is... um... Crispy? =P Hahaha... we made him sing a song (he barely did, though) and hand over five bucks (not a red packet, sadly, and Crispy returned it to him later anyway). Then I came up with the idea of letting him in only if he put on *CUTE* poses and let us take pics of him. HAHA. =P

Er, okay... so... after we tortured Sweez (NO, girls are NOT sick and dangerous) things got even more distracting than before. I ALMOST couldn't do my work. ALMOST. I'm just a pro when it comes to multi-tasking. *smiles* Haha. And I was still multi-tasking when we decided to watch MVP Qing Ren. The funniest part was when Crispy decided to turn the voices up to the highest pitch. Seeing such squeaky voices coming out of the coach and the spastic principal was OMGly funny. Of course, tuning it down to the lowest pitch was even funnier - and weird, too. I mean, guys' voices were coming out of the heroine's mouths. SO all those sappy lovey-dovey romantic scenes looked so GAY. In the end we couldn't take it and switched it back. Hehehe...

The story is so sad!!1 *sniff* Even my sister is hooked already... well, I told her some of the story beforehand anyway... I must finish that series... I know I'm probably the ONLY person in the world who HASN'T seen MVP Qing Ren, but whatever... I was banned from the TV set... (and still am...)

Oh, btw, we have even more evidence of Crispy's MT-ness now. He taught himself to play my guzheng. *T_T*

(WHY IS MY DAD PLAYING PINBALL ON HIS COMP?!!??!?)

Hahaha... well, from reading this you're probably thinking that we didn't study at all. We did, actually... in fact, Lavid and Josh and YH appeared to be mugging SO hard... and Eunice is very good at mugging by herself anyway. Even Shannen quietened down after a while. AND I completed my Binomial Theorem Tutorial!! HOHOHO!! (ER... half of it, anyway. HEY, it's the BINOMIAL THEOREM. The most boring, pointless and luo suo topic ever. PLUS it's the topic where I'm most likely to make careless mistakes in. I am so pathetic.

Okay, looking forward to next study group session... I must mug harder the next time. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs