SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/05/2005

betrayed

Today we did more of the personality tests thingies at school today. I can safely say I like doing stupid personality tests. But I don't really like the results because some of them don't necessarily fit me. I was trying to be honest while answering the questions, you know. I don't know how many people can actually admit to that. =P

Anyway! I'm mostly a S. Yay! Most Umoja people are mostly S too. Wahaha. BUT almost everyone I know is an Advisor. Why am I (and Marilyn) the only Advocate? -_- I must be weird or something. Advocate = S C I. Von asked me if I have a split personality. Know what? I think I do. o_o

BTW, I have recieved many many bad news over the past few days. My previous Guzheng instructor from ZH has resigned. Not only did she resign from our school, she resigned from the rest of her four secondary schools as well. She was really upset over the Guzheng SYF results. The more I think about it, the more I want to hurt the judges. Know something? EVERYONE said ZH Guzheng should have gotten a Gold for sure. Seriously, I want to go up to the judges and chuck something in their ears. I'll help them perform ear surgery. They need to wash out some stuff inside. I get so pissed just thinking about it. And because of this, my ol instructor called it quits. Sh*T.

OMG.

AND something else. Miss GZ Instructor of NYJC (I really should give her a shorter nickname) is quitting, too. She says the distance from goodness-knows-where to NY is TOO FAR. OMG. What kind of excuse is that?! And just when we were actually starting to like her a little, little bit too. We visited her house on Monday and we had an okay chat with her while listening to the recordings of the gz performances at the SYF competitions. Yes, I'm sad. And I feel betrayed.

Blahhhh.

I can't pass my standard broad jump. HELLLLLP. How can I be declared physically unfit just because I can't pass this section?!?!?! I really wanna skip those dumb afternoon PE sessions...

And those tests. I'm starting to feel the pressure of taking four As. Lord, please help me pass my Maths test on Tues. @_@

05A2 is a nice class. Really. And I like it. Especially my clique. XD

But you hardcore gangers still make my daaayyy. I ish so happy whenever I see you all. ^_^ ^_^ Lalala.

...signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs