SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/16/2005

=)

Hey, peeps... thanks for cheering me up today ^^ And sorry for making you all put up with me... I really really appreciate it! I promise I'll hit 172cm by August and do you all proud! Haha... We'll show them, Melly! Make the dumb+evil+cruel PE teachers choke on our dust! YEAH!!

Hee... Cheryl... please remember to bring Brotherhood + HOWL on Friday. I'm practically pining away for them both. Haha!

Eunice, I'm so glad you're back and well! *huggles* It's just not the same without youuu!

Shannen, my dear... please don't feel that you're evil anymore... and I shall PINCH your cheeks the moment you come back tomorrow. Wahahahaha!

Sweez, glad to see that you're okay and smiling... David, please don't worry too much about your hair. Lol. =P

For the first time EVER, Maths tutorial was fun. Because I was crapping away with Aileen and Marilyn. And I was sitting right in the first row directly in front of Miss Tian. Go meee. I tell you, if Miss Tian is oxygen to Mervy, then actually Miss Tian is also a gas to Aileen. Laughing gas. Too bad it has no chemical formula. Sigh. And they say we are technologically advanced.

... sorry for being lame.

Signing off... because I don't know what else to crap about... hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs