SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/24/2005

camp-day!

Haha... I realized that my class is really a very nice class... if only I could click better with some of the people there... the problem is, it's in my nature to be a little unable to relate to some of them. *shrugs* I'm not a high 'I', after all. It's not that I'm not willing to to talk to them or I'm antisocial (FOR GOODNESS'S SAKE) or anything. But I really am a lot more comfortable with the hardcore gangers. Was happy when I met up with them after the whole thing today. (Aileen pangseh-ed me! >:( )

...Let me digress... *cough*

(INUYASHA EP. #56!! OMG!! HE'S HOLDING HER HAND! AAAAAH! *SQUEE!* *MIROSAN* )

er... not that I've never watched that episode before or read about it in the manga, but... hee.

Hahaha. Anyway today we had the level camp. I can't say it didn't help me AT ALL. There was one segment where we had to stand on tables and give a speech for 1 min, and halfway through the audience is supposed to follow instructions and behave like retards or be a rowdy crowd, for example. Sway-edly, I got the rowdy crowd one. I really CAN'T handle a noisy audience. I think it's in my sensitive nature, because I'll start wondering - er, wondering stuff. (I don't know why I get so affected when people think negatively, I just am. Sometimes I hate myself.) Anyway, that segment was quite fun. I think all of you are going like 'WHOA' and O_O that I said that, but it WAS fun. For one, I like standing on tables (it's the childish me). I like high places. And I don't think it was at all that scary because like YH mentioned, you can look around at the spaces around you, while you're in a group, you see everyone's faces close up and they're staring at you, like they're closing in on you. *shrugs* Maybe I'm weird.

The most fun part was probably the one where we had to go around and find people we didn't know to talk to. For one, the music was shpastic. =P For another, most of us were just fooling arouud and pairing off with people we knew. Hahaha... Rach and I did find someone unfamiliar to make friends with, though...

As for the rest, well... it was boring... I did feel like skipping tomorrow, but for the sake of my class I suppose I should turn up. Besides, everytime I come to school it's one more opportunity to see the hardcorers! Haha!

Saturday was fun... We went to hang out at Eunice's home again. (I think her house is kewl. It's a little more spacious than mine.) Just sitting and chatting with hardcorers is really all that I can ask for. We watched Naruto also. Haha. I luff Naruto! And Naruto's voice is kewl. Too bad I didn't get to see much of my Shika... haha... anyway, I like Naruto for its character development, character relationships and storyline. I no like the dumb fighting scenes. Most of them, anyway.

Um... I told my mom I got a D for Literature, and she was like, 'SEE, I KNEW YOU WERE NOT CUT OUT FOR JC EDUCATION.' Blah. Sometimes I understand how Aileen feels. Sometimes.

Now watching 100% Senorita... does anyone have the DVD or anything? It looks really interesting... I wish I had the time to actually catch it on a regular basis :(

I feel like my thoughts and memories and whatever I want to say are all jumbled up... hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs