SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/27/2005

'Congratulations, you're responsible for it.'

LYE (Lai?) DRIVES ME NUTS. Lol. He's our camp OIC or something. I think he's quite a nice person in some ways, but he OVER-REACTS. -_- When I was going through Trust Fall and standing on some six/seven stacked-up chairs, there he was, screaming at everyone. -_- What a way to help me relax. At least I didn't find Trust Fall scary anyway. It was quite fun, in fact... I think it would be scarier if there I wasn't blindfolded because when you're blindfolded, you can see the things falling past you... if you know what I mean... hehe... Anyway... those things DO happen even if you laugh and say they don't... Accidents do happen, like what happened today for the Science faculty, I suppose. So the trust has to be there, right from the beginning. *now has no idea about what she's rambling about*

I think the second day of the camp was excellent. I think you could take something away from the camp, IF you give it the chance, that is. The second day really, really helped to bond 05A2 together. I was really touched at a lot of points... and I can safely say I feel much more at ease with my new class and I love my classmates a lot more now. Yay! *does the vinny clap* Haha... YH was like overflowing with tears after they played this bunch of friendship songs... Btw... I was really quite touched when she picked me for her buddy. Hee... Our facilitators rocked, too. They were quite patient with me, even though I seemed autistic through all those sharing sessions. Haha...

Yesterday the gals from my class came over to have a movie marathon. It was quite sad, cause Cheryl's version of Howl's Moving Castle was pirated and horrible... We had to give up watching it halfway. T_T HOOOOWLL... *squee* Haha. We watched Phantom of the Opera. It was an... OKAY movie. I think the best part was the music, and that was it... I've heard the book is in many ways much better. Should borrow from my pal or something. Hm.

Oh, and we watched Mononoke Hime!! SQUEE! Like finally! It was a great movie, really. The plot was awesome, the graphics were beautiful, and the music was just... spellbinding? Hee... I must really watch it again...

Okie... today was a good and bad day. Good because I got to hang out with hardcorers again! Mwahahaha. In the morning I went to school to hand up the dumb Econs assignment. Little did I realize that I would be in store for (why am I sounding like Cheeki here?!) EXERCISE! Haha... I was forced to run up and down stairs and across school. First to locate the hardcorers, then to meet up with PW mates, then to find my dumb econs assignment which was supposedly lost but was actually with Yinghui all the while... -_-" Haha... Then... something happened to me (not just me, but, well) that... hasn't happened to me since PRIMARY SCHOOL. Repeat, PRIMARY SCHOOL. We all don't know what to do now. Haha. My blog is not a safe place. So I shall not elaborate on it here.

The hardcorers wanted to play pool (-_-") and so I had to go to Eunice's house to change. I wore one of her very schweet long-sleeved blouses and her skirt! And when Joshua saw me he was like, "Er, did you go home to change? Because I seriously can't see Eunice in that lah..." Hahaha... er... supposedly I look like a Japanese schoolgirl in that outfit! Yeah! A mid-centric Japanese schoolgirl tourist! Er yeah... because Vinny striding alongside us was carrying this HUGE backpack. So we looked like tourists. Hehe.

I KNOW HOW TO READ POOL! WHEEEE! GO ME! Haha! But it's a super-boring game to watch...


Labbit taught me how to pronounce 'lingerie' properly. Fwine lah! FWINE LAH! =P

Back hom my mom reprimanded me a little... blah... I don't wanna talk about it... -_- She should stop calling me an 'ah lian'... Ah lians aren't hated by people for supposedly going home to mug everyday and worrying about homework... (actually, I mug because 1) it's good for my future 2) it pays to be consistent since I am NOT a cheonger, 3) I HATE my mom picking on me 4) I will feel better having fun if I know I've done my homework. Go me, the model Singaporean student. HAHA. *sticks tongue out*

I have this funny feeling that I will change my blogskin (again) soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs