SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/29/2005

feeding mosquitoes

I tell you, I've NEVER, EVER hated mosquitoes this much. I swear that I wouldn't mind living in Pulau Ubin at all - IF the mosquitoes aren't, like, everywhere. -_- It's really cooling in some places... like beside those prawn ponds... It's really such a pity that there aren't that many residents there anymore. 0nly like 60 remain and they're all senior citizens. They 1) don't make a living at all and just lurk around the house or 2) go to the mainland to work. Those that work at the shops usually come from Malaysia or the mainland. Some staying in the houses are only there for the weekend. Saaaad.

Anyway, we spent a really tiring three hours (or so) at PU, trying to do some PW research... I know, we're kiasu... I'm not too sure whether our project is feasible anymore. We went on foot throughout and had quite a few run-ins with NY PE teachers / councillors, but they didn't seem to recognise us at all...

We ended off eating seafood (yay!) and when we got back to the mainland, it was raining HORRIBLY... my shoes were soaked right through and I felt so disgusting that I just wanted to go home and bathe. Somehow I got dragged to Changi Airport, though... I'm not really sure that I regret following Shavy, YH, Cheryl, Mel and Joon Yee there, because it was quite fun... After all, I LOVE Changi Airport and planes in general!! (The last time I took a plane was eight years ago!!) Hee... I got pushed around in a trolley! WAHAHAHA!

Um... and we took the Skytrain like eight or so times for the fun of it... -_-" And we took photos with pilots and air stewardesses! Wahaha! I should upload the pics once I figure out how to with my phone...

Then something happened to us gals which made us feel very cheated... We were all heading home from Changi Airport. Joon Yee got off the train at Tanah Merah. We thought we were supposed to stay on - but the train stopped for a while and went back to EXPO. O_O We thought JY played a prank on us. So the pissed Shavy called him - and we realized that JY himself made a mistake and we were supposed to be in opposite locations. =P So we took the train BACK to Tanah Merah (wasting ten minutes or so) and when the train (to City Hall) finally came, we went in. A few seconds later, Mel rushed out and headed back to the train (heading for EXPO). We thought she'd left something behind in that train and we rushed out to! The train behind us headed for City Hall, and when we caught up with Mel, we realized that she HADN'T left something behind, she was just CATCHING UP WITH HER COUSIN. Shavy, YH, Cheryl and I totally peng-ed...

So yeah. We spent more than half an hour just reverting between Changi Airport and Tanah Merah. -_-"

On the way home Shavy, YH, Cheryl and I played big two... I didn't even win a single game (but I was never the big loser too... hahaha!) As the train was heading towards TPY everyone was staring at us... like we were gambling addicts... XDDD

Yesterday (SAT!) was fun... Only Cheeki, Vin, Labbit, Mag and Euni came over but we watched Naruto! Wahaha! I luff the Japanese voices *SASUKE=SEXY*! We have successfully made Euni and Mag hooked on Naruto... and hey! I DID manage to do work that afternoon... I finished my Chinese assignment. GO MEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs