SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/01/2005

I thought I should update.

Haha, I think I'll have to update before Eunice or Von posts that my blog is rotting. Again.

Anyway. I didn't have a great week. Actually, I have two highlights everyday. The first highlight is sitting in the car and listening to the radio. The second is getting to see 05A1 peeps. Hee hee. But the highlight of this week was going for the prize-giving ceremony in my secondary school. At first I dreaded it because it was gonna be boring and the hall is NOT air-conditioned. But after that I realized I would have regretted it. Because we got to see our ol' Guzheng family members again. Kinda like a reunion. (You know, for the Colours Award, only a few members from each CCA are selected to take the award, right? But for Guzheng, somehow EVERY member got the award. Damn paiseh. Hee.)

Yep, and we went to listen to the current ZH guzheng members play in the canteen... They played their SYF songs. They were better than NYJC and ZH 2003 guzheng. They were GOLD standard. I think the judge must have a screw loose. Or a ear loose. Or just a freakingly horrible and biased attitude. Just because they didn't use any percussion, they couldn't get a gold? HELLO? What kind of a world is this?

Anyway. *pause* I luff my GZ juniors. They're so cute and spunky. XD They're not as quiet and dull as us seniors, for some reason. Wahahaha. Then they let three of us seniors (including poor me) 'throw face' by taking their places and playing OUR old SYF song. o.o And they cheered and clapped so loudly that the whole canteen grew silent. OMG. So embarassing. XD But our juniors are really so cute. ANd supportive.

Haha.

I really wanna get a tote bag too. I'm pissed, Mel. Hahahahaha.

Had study group again yesterday. This time, the numbers were reduced by half... it was still fun, though. We switched on the comp specially to watch Happy Tree Friends and Stick Death. Yinghui was traumatised. Hoho. I think the most shocking one is the 'Snip Snip Hooray' one. OMG.... and it actually IS something that could happen. Help meeee.

Then after that we switched to playing with poker cards.. I tell you, Hearts is the most thrilling card game EVER. Hee. It was so fun.

I hate studying, people. I wasted last night. All I did was write down the definitions of some economics terms. Baaaad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs