SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

5/20/2005

oh, get that song out of my head.

I suddenly realized that even now, when I'm getting along great with my new clique, and made the great decision of giving up on maths, I still, still, STILL, miss the old 05A1 very badly. I really miss those days of ponning lessons and going out for roti prata... I miss sitting in peng's class and crapping and him not even giving a damn... I miss us heading over to awful-boring-old J8 every other day... I miss our kbox sessions... but I think most of all I miss the 'NY' us... the 'us' that lurked around in school, stoned during lessons and played bingo under Mrs Chua's eye... I'm reminded of us everytime I sit in lesson and tell myself that I must PAY ATTENTION now and everytime I turn to someone to crap with, only to find that everyone is already drained and sian-ed from the lesson.

T_T

Anyway, since I'm so bored, I shall compile a list of my favourite Jay Chou songs.

龙卷风
爸我回来了
忍者
双截棍
晴天
双刀
简单爱
乱舞春秋
搁浅
可爱女人


yay. =) See, this is how bored I get when I have to wait for hardcore- ganagers. (Why is it that whenever I end my classes late, my friends get to be dismissed early? And the other way round too? Bah. The world is not fair. )

My fingers are numbing...

and... I wanna watch the Initial D movie and squee at my idol and the cutest guy on planet earth with my clique... wahaha... we are such a *hua chi* bunch, that we are. ^_^

Met up with my hubby just now... am happy ^_^ Haven't talked with her for ages and ages... so good that there's no tension or hard feelings between us, really. The guzheng issue has really been making things not-so-fun for us anymore. Am extra-happy because I got back my long-lost necklace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs