SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/02/2005

...

OMG FUCK. SHUT UP ALREADY.

Get something to do. Get a JOB. Find some meaning in your life. I KNOW. I already KNOW that your main purpose in life is to take care of us daughters. Make sure we're fed and comfortable and happy and everything. But so what? It hurts to think that you don't trust us and have enough belief in us... to think that you are actually WORRIED that one day we will abandon you and throw you onto the streets.

And STOP comparing yourself with him. It's DIFFERENT.

Who says we don't do things together?! And I think we're very fortunate already. How many people do I know who barely spend time with their parents?

And how long have I wanted the whole family to have quality time together? You think I don't want that? But you realize that even if we do, the only thing you do is annoy the heck out of me? You still think I'm simple-minded and naive. You're always lecturing me to be on my guard, blah blah blah... You say you're not scolding me, you say YOUR VOICE IS LIKE THAT. You have to use so much energy to speak and that's why your voice is so high-pitched and loud. PLEASE. If it's that bad for you, DON'T SPEAK. Thinkkof yourself first. JUST FOR ONCE, THINK OF YOURSELF FIRST. OKAY? Stop being self-sacrificing. Neither do you have any reasoo to be long-winded because WE'RE OLD AND MATURE ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES. I'm not saying we don't need your help. Neither am I saying I don't appreciate what you've done for the both of us. I believe I owe you my everything. But I think it's time for you to understand.

But you don't. And I don't know how to communicate with you either. I can't talk to you because I'll start crying. I am stupid that way. I can't say it's not all my fault.

And please stop saying bad stuff about him... it really hurts me... He is a horrible person in many ways. But he's still my dad. Both of you have your horrible and your really, really nice ways. But hey, everyone does. Family is supposed to accept all this. I LOVE YOU ALL JUST THE SAME.

OMG, sometimes I get SO irritated.

I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to post this here. My blog isn't supposed to be this personal. But if I can't let you all know, I don't know who I'm supposed to talk to. Sometimes I'm hurting so badly but no one sees. It's not just my family either... many, many things have been happening and they're not really good...

End of rant. I'm the happy me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs