SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/19/2005

*evil laugh*

Hola people! I'm back with a new round of pics. Be_very_afraid.

Yesterday we went to Eunice's house for study group. Guess what? We really studied for the very first time!! Hahaha... well... only for a few hours, but at least we _accomplished_something. I DID FIVE TRIGONOMETRY QUESTIONS! GO ME!... or, as David likes to point out, HE did them. Haha... fwine la. Thanks a lot though ^_^ And I DID revise my Econs... David made me worried because he practically memorised everything on the first page, which is a LOT already. Blah. And then Vinny (who was testing me) kept on telling me that I shouldn't memorize my facts! when I didn't! I never do. Really. Haha.

Von traumatised me because she was so high yesterday... I realized that Neos have no childhood! We never got to ride on the mini motorcar thing at AMK central... you know... where you can see all the toddlers zooming around on mini bikes and motorcars. Haha. So cute.

And I enlightened Labbit!1 Cause he was being too lame! So I taught him a lesson... haha... everybody must thank me!!

What am I doing on the comp... I should be mugging like Sweez! Bleh. Okay, so as of today, I will not blog on such a large scale anymore! This is my last big big big post until the end of exams. *cries* EXAMS...!!!!!!!!!!


FRONT VIEW OF LABBIT. Look at him, so dilligently doing his work.


SIDE VIEW OF LABBIT. See, he's studying my (horrible - fwine la!) handwriting! Labbit is so cute lor! I have no idea who's the other spikey-haired guy who barged into the room, sat down, claimed that HE was Labbit and kicked Labbit away!! So awful! (=P)


TOYS R US. This is THE best picture ever. Look very carefully at the right. That's how the doll's headband/whatever is supposed to be positioned. Look very carefully at the left. WTH??


TOYS R US. We had no childhood. Sigh. *shakes head*


THE FORUM. This is a pic of Cheeki wearing a pink flowery costume. What got into him?!


TOYS R US. This is a pic of Crispy with two bears! NO! Actually, it's FOUR bears! Haha...


TOYS R US. Haha! Euni finally got a pic of (real) Cheeki!1 Wahaha! So cute!


I LOVE YVONNE!!!! She gave me all these Inuyasha figurines!! Thanks forever, twinnie!


This is a picture of Inuyasha being sitted (sat?) If you don't know what that means, then you should watch Inuyasha. =P

Lalalala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs