SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/11/2005

I'm back!

Yay!! Missed me?!!? LOL...

Hee... I am here to blog about the ZH camp! (I don't know why I'm doing this to myself... I'm sleepy... And I'm here blogging. I DID sleep for three hours though. And I was only three songs into the CD before I fell asleep. I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! Whee hee hee.)

Haha... The camp has its good and bad parts. ('Cause everything does and you know it.) Bad parts? Well... the toilets, the food, the way our class refused to co-operate and the way we walked around Serangoon Av 3 stinking like hell for the whole day. x.x The good parts? The MASS DANCES!, the new friends I made (sorta), the gratification we as facilitators felt when our class became *high* and when they won some of the games... hee.

The facils. for 2E1 comprised me, Roxanne, Gabriel, Celia, Jerome (is that how it's spelt?), Le Hao, Samantha and Jiayi. Samantha was MIA from first day onwards because she sprained her ankle somewhere along the way. So was Jiayi, who was supposed to be my partner. But she kept on sticking to her friend like glue that even when she was nearby, she was doing a lot to help me. Not that I did a lot of work, either... The group that I facilitated was *dao* like hell. Jerome seriously has a BIG attitude problem... Le Hao is very cute though... I wouldn't mind having a younger brother like him.. LOL ( because most younger brothers are just brats. Really.)

2e1 (its reputation has somehow always been like this) were really unco-operative.. The facils lost their temper a countless number of times, esp. Jerome (who was obviously so NOT doing anything to help the students' impression of us) and Le Hao (who lost his voice just a while into the first day.) I can't say I, er, didn't relate to 2e1 a little. After all, the 2e1 I belonged to in 2002 behaved much more badly than this. No, really. (And I had fun in 2E1. No kidding...)

On the first day, I got along with my group quite okay... We actually talked and cheered and stuff... But on the second day, they won a game at the expense of one team member, who got injured... It put a damper on everyone's spirits, plus I happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Sigh... afterwards no one was in any mood at all, and I felt hopeless especially. Bleh. ( I wasn't the only one there. All the facils felt the same. lol.)

But the campfire and mass dance sessions were really great. ^^ I love Mary Moore! (or is it 'merry moore'?) whatever, I had a lot of fun doing that song... I think I danced it like eight times in one day. LOL. But the requirement for that song is that your partner and people around you must be *enthu* along with you. If not you're just going to feel stupid and lame dancing that song.

I did regret signing up for the camp, but I think I did pick up a few lessons from it. It was quite a different experience, I suppose... The camp com really put in a lot of effort for it. Thanks to them!! They've made a difference in the lives of the students who actually enjoyed the whole thing.

I missed home so much the whole time I was there. You can't blame me, really... with such a class and endless running-arounds and getting all sweaty and knowing you have a horrible bathroom to look forward to at 12 in the morning. Haha.

And I missed the hardcorers SO, SO, SO much! LOL. i think you all have become a daily necessity. o_o I just realized I was more attached to NYJC than to ZHSS now. I don't really feel at home with the ZH crowd anymore. ( I think that's maybe because of the fact that no one from the usual 4e4 clique(s) I belonged to turned up, except for me, but...) My best school experience ever was at NYJC. I'm being perfectly honest here.

okay...

On another note... xuxule.com has the wrong lyrics for Stefanie's 'TAO WANG' (which is one of my favourite Stef songs EVAR)... anyone knows where to find them? Hee...

The room is so stuffy!! aaahhh.


Euni, I'll upload the pics tomorrow... sorry for procrastinating... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs