SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/25/2005

meeeep.

OMG. Like what am I still doing online?! And BLOGGING?! I am so screwed. I am so going to do badly for my mid-years. I'll definitely flunk my Maths. That makes one. If I don't do well enough for Geog that makes two. (And GP is so gonna make THREE.) Damn those case studies. I am so demoralized now. Blehhh. Maybe I should have gone over to the Science stream. Haha. Okay, ignore my crapping. I'll never, EVER do that. haha.

Exams bring out the worst in me, I realized...

Anyway! I adopted a black rat yesterday. I'll show you all some photos soon (after my exams...). It's rubbery and you can twist or squeeze or pummel it anyway you want but it'll spring back to its original shape. Elastic. It feels gross and looks gross at first. And when you throw it on the ground... it goes SPLAT for one second. Then it reforms back to its shape. =P So disgustingly cute. My mom used it to play a prank on my dad. We didn't get the desired reaction, though. Sigh.

Speaking of my mom... Moms can be such bitches. I think I inherited my mood-swinging tendencies from her. One minute she was there laughing at the prank she played. The next she was screaming at me to... um, never mind. It was very ebil though. She was like RIGHT NEXT TO THE THING. And she asked ME, so diligently PREPARING FOR MY EXAMS, to clear it up. PLUS. It wasn't even my fault. AND... oh, well, never mind. Blah.

Exams bring out nostalgia in me! Blah. Euni, I love your current blogskin. I miss those days oh-so-badly. Especially Sylvia, Xinyi, Siti, Emiko, Pest, Franni, Val and the three musketeers. Sigh. I miss my 'zheng-er husband too. She said to keep in touch, but all we shared was a greeting. Blehhh.

BTW. Von and I have been traumatising each other the past few days. Haha. Yesterday I had an interesting conversation with Sweez. He started making me practise my analysing skillzzz for Lit. So I decided to analyse our MSN conversation window. So our convo went from the effects of the colour blue to the colour green to pastorals to CATTLE to, er, hell. I dunno how it got there. Haha... Afterwards we talked about me being a police officer. Me? Hahaha... I'd probably kill the innocent citizens (by mistake). Or be killed... hm.

I came to the conclusion... people who suck at maths (IE. ME!) can't be police officers. LOL...

Hahaha. Oh, and I discovered something... I have an advanced bloodline!!! Hahaha!! Courtesy of Labbit... he asked me why I'm so messy, and I said, 'it's in my blood'... Hahaha.. Labbit is so lame. Anyway. I am now the proud owner of a MESSY-GAN. HOHO. It's rainbow-coloured. I rock. Hahaha...

Anyway...


GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS, EVERYONE! YOU CAN DO IT.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs