SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/30/2005

poooooool

haha! I can't believe I actually said that when the first time I watched them play pool, I got totally bored! Haha... I think everything only becomes fun when you actually try it yourself... Like the first time I went to a bowling alley. I totally didn't see the point with the whole aim-and-shoot thing, but then I tried... hee. I think hardcorers must go bowling next time!! (We always find new and innovative ways to spend our time!! ahaha!)And bowling is cheaper than pool... I THINK... but it is way more addictive. Haha. To me, anyway...

I SUCK AT POOL!! even though it's fun XD My ball can be soooooo near the hole and yet... I can't get it in. I am so pathetic. Lol. I tyco-edly won Euni though! REPEAT: TYCO-EDLY. ahaha. Btw, thanks to Von, Sweez, Euni and Crispy for attempting to teach me! I think I made you all vomit blood! haha...

AaaaaH! I started thinking of bowling!! And then now I get this craving! T_T Haha. We should REALLY go bowling... Because at least my dad approves of that! Haha! Actually, today was quite weird. When I wanted to go out, my mom suspected me of going to kbox (quite a shocker...), and when I came home, my dad asked me if I went to play pool again! -_-" haha.

Then we went to play arcade! DAMN FUN! Daytona rules! Haha! I will beat toddler one day! So embarassing to lose to a toddler... aha. But I got 1st out of 5 once!! Only when Qihao and Von weren't playing though. Aahaha. Then me, Euni and Von went to play Bishi Bashi!! You should have seen us... we were screaming our heads off and banging the circles like crazy... I'm sure this is the point where Vinny steps in, shakes his head and says, "GIRLS......." I really should get my Bishi Bashi back, and then we can go mad at my house. Haha.

Then we went to Tenchi! Luff that place. Hahaha. Me and Von were oogling at the big big poster that has Sasuke's face printed so bigly on it!! *squee!* And the bonus is.... the Shikamaru profile in the corner! Wahaha! The posters are all so nice ~ whee. Then we pitstopped there and crapped for a looong time. Didn't keep track of time. Bleh...

ahaha. I realized I haven't talked about my Literature paper yet. Maybe I've become immune since yesterday's Geog paper. The truth is, I'm gonna fail Lit. Maybe even worse than Maths 9233. I couldn't do the part on drama at all. I was FORCING myself to write. All I scribbled was RUBBISH. At times I totally lost track of what I was actually saying. Bleh. Will fail. Like Vinny says, it's 50 marks gone FIR. Hoho.

Yinghui didn't join us today. Neither did Shan and Mag and Cheeki. =( Sigh. I should stop pangsehing my class... But i had no choice... because... I promised to go watch Initial D with hardcorers! Hardcorers rule! ahaha. At least I'll have some feedback about the movie. Hohoho.

AND can you believe it?! GUZHENG PRACTICE ON WEDNESDAY. Oh, well... at least we have a new instructor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs