SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/29/2005

sunny rain

Just came home from Marche.... Marche is very, very nice!! Haha... somehow YH, Shavy, Cheryl, Aileen and I pangseh-ed our class... which made me feel quite bad, actually. Our class has a lot of great people... But me and Shavy were kind of reluctant to go all the way to PS... and we even felt like going home. Then we started discussing about where else to go and this and that and in the end we decided to go town anyway. Yesh, we are weird people. Am quite happy, though! Cause we went to Marche. I've never been there! And it was quite fun! Ahaha. I must get my family to go there next time. HOHO.

YAY! exams are over! ALMOST.. because I still have Literature tomorrow... But there's not a lot to study for Literature... only iambic and pentameter and anapest... o_o I don't even remember what those are. *shrugs* Will worry about it tonight (or tomorrow morning).

The exams sucked... haha. My favourite exam was the Maths one though. It was super funny. My papers kept flying off and landing at almost exactly the same place. Aileen and YH beside me kept on laughing at them. I'm not too worried about Maths because I never had high expectations for it anyway. Besides, I could do everything until the fifth question. Everything went downhill from there and I could only like write one or two statements for every question. I am too pro. So, when doing my Maths 9233 paper on Tuesday, I got a feeling that this was familiar. It felt the way it did when I did my prelim A maths paper! Or my mid-year A maths paper!!

In other words... I am going to fail... really... ahahaha! I think I accomplished my aim of getting a double-digit score though. I am too pro!! An AO pass is 45 marks, right? Hopefully I'll be able to attain that score. HOPEFULLY.

GP was really horrible. I think I'm going to fail it this time. The other time I passed because I had a lot of research to back me up... but this time... well.. Geog today was horrible today. I couldn't see the clock. Which caused tons of problems for me. I didn't manage my time properly and in the end I spent too much time on physical geog. And I RUSHED through human geog. Human geog would have pulled my score up this time, but...

anyway.... my messy-gan was powderful today! Just look at my *beautiful* handwriting... mmhm.

I wonder when the hardcorers are going to go watch Initial D... sigh. I miss them! Still!1 Ahaha... They're coming over to my house on Saturday (again) to pia Naruto vol 9 (sooooo *unexpectedly). Can't wait. We must take neoprints with Maggiiie though! (Ha! I mentioned you!! You must be so touched.... =P)

I miss my guzheng! and my piano! And pally-wally! ANd my hubby! I really wanna talk to you two... but there's never any time and our circle of friends are so different... Sylvia, I am waiting for your snail mail! LOl. And Shuyi, you promised to keep in touch... *sniff* Shannen dear girl. I have something to ask you about. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs