SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

6/17/2005

worried...

Haha, I realized that I'm getting worried for my mid-years... especially since the more that date draws near, the more I STONE when I'm supposed to be studying... something is wrong with me. =P I'm especially worried about Geog, because there is such a crapload of stuff to memorise. Blehhhh. (No use worrying about Maths because I'm going to fail it anyway. Btw, my mom forced me to get Math tuition on Sunday. Oh, no. Somebody help me think of a way to skirt the topic about the fact that I got 6/40 for my last test! My tutor will be so demoralized...)

Er, anyway... I did manage to learn Maths with the help of Adeline and Shannen yesterday. Thanks a lot! Hee... Something funny happened on the train yesterday as I was heading for Woodlands. These two women came into the train pushing their prams with their kids inside. They sat across from me. Apparently they were relatives or something. Anyway, they started chatting, and periodically one of them would turn to the baby-chair and coo... "SHU TIIIIIIIIING ~~~! TIIIIING AH!!!!" LMAO... so I happened to share the same name with the kid... I was umchio-ing all the way to Woodlands...

Okie... after the tuition session, I went home. I got out at the 21st storey as usual, and when I stepped out of the lift, someone brushed past me and was going to head for it. Then I froze there, cause the person looked so familiar. Then I realized - it was my DAD! OMG! When I came out of the lift he DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME!! Or maybe because my mom is right about him always staring at the floor... or maybe he is too short and doesn't bother looking up... The fact that he didn't realize it was his own daughter who had come out of the lift was really funny though... gosh... my dad can be so blur. =P

Okie... everyone! Gambatte! Let's do well for mid-years together!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs