SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

8/13/2005

glutton me

You're a Relaxed Eater!

You understand that food is more than just about sustenance. Overall, you treat yourself well. Even if you are not always successful at it, having sit-down meals three times a day is your ideal. You also try to be regular with your portions and the times that you eat on a day-to-day basis. At first, this may sound like you have a common pattern. Your pattern is, in fact, extremely sensible, but unfortunately, not that common these days. You may find that you are one of the few people in your work place or community that actually sits down for three square meals. But when it comes to food, your priorities seem to be in order. You avoid eating as if it's a competitive race to the finish; rather you savor your meals and allow yourself the lost art of enjoying the eating experience itself. Taking the time to sit down and share a meal and conversation with family and friends signals that you do understand that it is important to have balance in your life.

But even you can eat differently when certain emotions trigger your natural eating pattern.


Urgh! I can't help not eating, k'. I'll get so frustrated when I see my friends around me NOT eating and me going, "I'm hungry." I'm hungry like 50 % of the time!!... and it only takes me three hours to get hungry again after a full meal, when certain people don't even take breakfast and tell me they don't feel like eating. I'm a freak! AAAAAH!!

(but I love eating!! oh, no.)

Met up with PW groupies today... we basically had a serious discussion in the morning and simply slacked off in the afternoon. I feel so bad today! I barely did ANY work... and tomorrow I'll be occupied in the morning because of church and in the afternoon cause of, yes, PW again... I need that A for PW. Hopefully I won't be spending too much time on PW for nothing. I won't even mind if it's all at the expense of my THREE common tests next week. (note: common tests I didn't even know about until FRIDAY. I don't get it. How come I don't hear anything even when I'm not sleeping in class?! Unless stoning = sleeping? But I never heard ANYTHING about a Geog test. I mean ANYTHING. And I happen to take note of William Yeo more than other teachers too. Cause he cracks me up (let's just say I'm weird?). Maybe he speaks too fast and I can't catch him. Ha, ha, ha.)

I don't feel like doing any work! Yes, I'm still deeply in holiday mode. I don't get it. Where did my drive go to? Ha, ha. Right now the only thing I feel like doing it *horrors* Maths - but I don't have a TYS. I think I'll go get one on Monday (though my test is on Tues). I am SO going to ace it with flying colours. -_-"

Visited Catholic High on Friday to survey the students for PW... my first time in an all-boys school! AHAHA. From what I heard from Marilyn and Mel, RI guys appear to be SNOBS and a lot more stand-offish as compared to Cat High guys. (No offence there.) Sigh. At least the SCHOOL has to be very pretty, though... Wonder how my two RI cousins would react if a bunch of girls tackled them with a stack of survey forms...

Marilyn is super cute la. Girl, you worry too much... (but you would make a great saleswoman, haha!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs