SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

8/31/2005

Happy Tiring Day

This whole week has been tiring. I haven't had time to properly rest or MUG at all. Sunday was like the most stressful day of 2005, ever. I had to collate everyone's sections of the WR and edit the typos, grammar mistakes and change font size + font spacing and everything. OMG. It was horrible... though I think I have to get used to it because I'm sure there'll be even more stressful times ahead. WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO PROJECT WORK?!! -_-" It's sooo killing me. Not to mention that we had to change our project taske and everything and (almost) start all the way from square one. I'm really, really glad that I have such determined and responsible PW mates. *hugs* you all rock.

Didn't really mug much on Monday. On Tuesday we went to YH's house to bake cookies, make jelly and a pie for our class party today, so how did I have time to mug?! Anyway, the cookies were nice. Cheryl is Wonder Woman. I dunno how her right arm has that much stamina to replace what a mixer is supposed to do and go at it for like a few hours (?). Her cooking is really something la. Compared to her, I have negative infinity knowledge of cooking and being a good housewife + that sort of thing. Hahaha...

The jelly was okay... except that Shavy managed to screw up the instructions straightaway =P Hahaha... and she decided to create blood-red jelly. Just kept adding more and more red + brown food colouring. eeeew. No wonder no one touched them today. Hahaha...

And Tammi and Meifengggg's pie was very very nice!!! ^^ we decided to keep it for ourselves though. =p There was too little for the class anyway and it wouldn't taste nice if we kept it for the next day... maybe next time!

Today was Teacher's Day... the whole day felt like one major PE lesson to me, though. Let me show you why.

1) ACES day dances in the morning, uuder the hot sun.
2) Sitting in the parade square and sweating buckets due to the hot sun.
3) Walking to Zhonghua in the hot sun. (-_-")
4) Walking back and forth across ZH school canteen at least four or five times (no hot sun, thankfully).
5) Watching the (rather boring) concert and sweating buckets because there were THAT many people around us congregating into a smalllllll area, and the hall still doesn't have air-conditioning. bleh.
6) Walking to the kopitiam across the road in the hot sun.
7) Eating seafood noodles (note: HOT SOUP) and sweating buckets.
8) Walking to the interchange to take 53 to J8 in the hot sun.
9) Walking from AMK MRT station all the way to AMK lib, ALL THE WAY IN THE HOT SUN.

Sigh. Figures, huh..

Anyway... had mixed feelings about my visit back to ZH. haha. I didn't regret going back. It was nice seeing some teachers again and I was very happy to see and chat with some old 4e4 classmates! Hee. And it was interesting to see how much everyone had changed. But I did look upon some faces with some kind of sinking feeling. Haaaaah. If you want the truth, I really didn't miss ZH all that much at all. Not just because of the ZH camp thing, it's just... well... well. Guess I really moved on a lot.

Hahaha..

Did I mention the school's decor sucks?! AND THE TOILETS ARE PAINTED VIOLET. OMG. TALK ABOUT VIOLET LOOO. The VP now has the toilets named after her. Hm.

I wanna play poool! Didn't really have the opportunity to just now. I knew that if I started playing, not only would the game last forever (cause I'm kanasai) but I wouldn't be able to put the thing down anyway. Haha. Left at the intended time. hee. And the hardcorers have never bowled before!!!! can't emphasize this enough. LOL.

(I am soo good at pretending huh!!! XP =P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs