SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

8/19/2005

I remembered my old dream.

I wanted to be a professional musician. A pianist. Sigh. That dream is too far away now.

A few days ago I was thinking about something. What would be the body part I'd least want to lose? I thought of my hands. Without my hands, I wouldn't be able to write, play the piano, play my guzheng and play badminton...

Then I thought, what if I lost my ears? I'd never be able to listen to my favourite music again...and music is my everything!... Or, what if I lost my eyes? *shudder* I wouldn't be able to see where the shuttlecock is headed when I play badminton... I'd have to rely on people to give me directions, maybe??... like this:

"The shuttlecock is coming towards you on the line 2i + 3j +4k + m(3i + 6j + 7k)!!!!!!!"

Hahahahahahaha!!

-_-" Okay, so obviously maths is driving me mad... Actually, school overall is driving me mad. I have tons of incomplete homework, when long ago I always finished them way before the deadline... Maybe it's due to the recent very demoralizing bout of tests but... I really can't find the energy or motivation to study. Everytime I sit down in front of my desk, I stone for a full fifteen minutes before I actually reach for my paper file and my pen. I will use the weekend to PIA. Since there is no hardcore gathering (to my knowledge, anyway.) I study better alone, anyway. Especially with the radio in front of me blasting my favourite songs and there's no one around me to give a damn...! hoho.


Haix.

Today, I realized, not for the first time, that blogs can be dangerous things. And if anyone has taken the time to observe, he or she would have realized that while I'm honest in my entries, I don't actually reveal half of what I'm thinking or feeling. So, if you're really curious, ask me personally. I won't say much here. As much as I'd love to, I will NOT bitch on my blog. (At least, not on THIS blog, anyway. And there is no clear boundary between bitching and not-bitching, actually. It all depends on the individual.)

I'll blog about the mafia hardcorers another time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs