SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

8/11/2005

yoghurt, curd, cream, cheese and butter

Hello all! I finally decided to blog!... I think I am really a fan of that song now. 'I Am Cow'. It ish too funny. Hahaha. Especially when the girls of Hardcore decide to learn the lyrics and annoy everyone by singing it in squeeeeeeaky high voices. Hohoho. We even have a recording of our version in my handphone now. Along with 'COW', we also sang the famous NY school song and one of the famous-est and most *patriotic* National Day songs. Wahaha! Too bad the file type is .amr or something. Which means I can't open it on my comp, or convert it to other formats and let you all hear it or anything. Sad, because Euni's 'painful evil laughter' thingy is uberly funny too... Noise pollution at its highest extent. I have no idea why we didn't get chased out by the poor residents of Bishan 8 Condominium...

Haha... 9/8/05... this year's National Day celebration has to be one of my most fun ones ever... I'm so glad we had the barbecue after all. ^^ Too bad some of the hardcorers couldn't make it. -_-" *glares specifically at Maggggg =P*

Shockingly, big-eater me didn't eat much that night! Let's make a list!! (why do I love lists?)
- two sotong balls
- 1/5 of a sausage
- 2 (small) helpings of my ma's meeeee
- two marshmallows

That's it. o.o No wonder I went home hungry. I regret not trying any chicken wings, but I think that if I did, I would be suffering from stomach upsets now.

Playing badminton with Von is tiring (cause we make each other run all over the court).. and we are both equally kns. Wahaha. Singing with Ade and Shannen is demoralizing!! ... haha.

I ponned afternoon PE again today!1! -_-" This means that, out of four sessions, I only turned up for one. Ms Ong is SO going to killlll me. I wonder when the retests are. Think I am going to fail the dumb broadjump shit again. BUT I DON'T WANT TOOOO!!!! -_-" Worst of all, I have to run 2.4km again. Something is seriously wrong with NY's system. In fact, there's something wrong with ALL of NY's systems. Sometimes I really, really ask myself why I'm even here. Blah, I have to live with it for another year and a half, though. Might as well accept you can never get both sides of the deal - though it seems NY is even less perfect than almost all the other JCs. Whatever.

And I ACTUALLY KNEW TO DO THE OPEN BOOK TEST ON VECTORS TODAY. (When some didn't.) I am SO pro! Am proud of myself. Wahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs