SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

9/18/2005

studying rox

of course.

Just remembered a time in class when Chey-rl, Rach and I were crapping about pimples. How to memorize Geog facts easily? Simple. Relate it to your face.

- pimple = volcano. (started by me)
- string of pimples = island arc
- biggest pimple = Hawaii
- When we are young, our skin is smooth and flawless ie. = divergent plate boundary.
- When we are old, our skin is not taut and it 's full of wrinkles ie. = convergent plate boundary with a lot of folding
- 'hollow' between chin and neck = tafoni/niche

yeah. we rock. (OMG, the irony.)

hahaha, I love how some of my classmates and I can get psycho together. Like on Friday. *points to tagboard* See. They flooded it. We were all in the computer lab together and typing and fighting over the keyboard and mouse like crazy. Yesh, we are nuts. The lab teacher got fed up with us and scolded us. "WHEY! TAI CHAO LE! SHEN JING BING AH!!!!!!!!!!" O_O Haha, it was_quite_scary. Well, at least he didn't chase us out.

I'm very sorry to Marilyn and Mel... for fooling around when you two were pia-ing away for the WR... sorry, I will do my part next time.

Oh, and I am supposedly in deep shit because I ponned Chinese lesson two days in a row. Not that I've ever ponned before actually. Blah. Do I care? What can the school do to me? No, actually... What can NANYANG do? hahahahahaaha. The stupid school and its stupid systems are so screwed up. Don't wanna go into details. blehhhh. =X

Have been getting very stressed recently. I cried on Friday night. Like, really cried. Haven't done that in a long time. Felt a lot better after that. But I am still very stressed though. I don't have a single subject that I can really depend on. Ah, well. I should paint a banner that says "MP3 PLAYER" and hang it on the wall to motivate me.

Which reminds me, what am I doing online?

Vinny is not back yet =X Get well soon!!!!!!111 Hardcore misses you.

I keep getting happy some moments and sad the next... I always feel melancholy especially around the hardcore gals... Because we always get to talk to each other about personal stuff and what is bothering us and everything, different from talking to our classmates... And these days... there's not a lot of happy stuff. Yup.

Don't get the wrong idea, it's not that I don't want to talk to them. Being with the hardcorers everyday after school really means everything to me. They relieve me, take my mind off so many things, even if only for the too-short amount of time I spend with them... getting to talk, as in, TALK with you all, it really keeps me going. *hugs* Thanks, everyone.

oh, yeah.... the magic show rocked. Hahaha.... Cheeki spoilt the OHP... joke of the day. Lol. Have been seeing Franni the sheep/drama king a lot nowadays. =)

Add to that a pissed dad telling me off about my phone bill and a mom going on one of her looooooongggg lectures and you get one very pissed off me. Hm. I took it out on my mom. I = very very very horrible person. Yup.

(Sorry.)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Shiroi-chan said…

    uwaaa i shall comment here because your crappy pally loves to crap long comments!! tagboards are no good for her!!

    hehe no need to be jealous of my blog.. you can go get yourself a blog there too!!!!!! super fun. can use emoticons, and have 1gb of space for your pics. 1000MB LO!

    pal... i'm scared of promos but i'm slacking here. and i am so worried for our history presentation. actually i don't want to wear costume but i have to... i wanna cry.

    i think i can't pass history.. why on earth did i take that subject...

    i miss you too, pal. : (
    feel like writing a letter but i don't know where to start!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs