SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

9/24/2005

updatessssss

omg. my comp is officially dying. Know why? Because of the stupid solifluction diagram the NY geog teachers put up on Litespeed. It is, like, you know, THIS big. As if my comp wasn't lag-ed enough already. -_-"

and another thing. We geog students just recieved the final bit of the syllabus that's included in our promo exams - on Wednesday and Friday. Eight/seven/six days before the examinations. WTH?! Plus it was rushed through at 3 x 10^8 m/s la. If you can't finish teaching it properly and ensure us that we understand fully what was taught, then don't put it in the freaking examination, for goodness's sake. How can you expect us to finish studying everything?! and it's not like Geography is the only A level subject we take.

brrr. Just did the 2003 promo paper for maths 9233. Don't know if I should be happy or sad.

NO. OF MARKS LOST TO CARELESS MISTAKES: 21
NO. OF MARKS LOST TO, ER, STUPIDITY?: 35
NO. OF MARKS SCORED (APPROX.): 44

well. I suppose it's a start. hahaha... is that one mark away from an E grade, though? I really hope I get an E. haha.

I think my Geog grades are going to drop from that *A* though. I've not been putting time into it. Which is really sad...

I can't wait for exams to be over, seriously... I can't wait for my mp3 player (if it ever comes), to go out with hardcorers again, hanging out at Euni's house (I miss your house, NINI! haha), turning in early at night, spending two looong hours at the piano, that incredible feeling of knowing that there is NOTHING to do... This is hell la. Mugging day and night... don't have a choice though. I have to work hard for my MP3 player... and my freedom. Sigh.

*misses hardcorers!!* T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs