SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

10/24/2005

another pointless update

Because I'm in a GOOD mood today. *all smiles*(so scary, huh!)

This blog song rocks! Cause it's by JAY! And it fits my blogskin! And it fits me because my humour also occasionally has a tendency to lean towards the dark side. Hahahaha.

Anyway... why am I in a good mood?... because... PW gives me a sense of satisfaction! HOho! We are nearly done! Mel is doing so much work with the slides though. Jiayou baby!! Mwahahaha. I love my pw maties. Most of all, PW itself! I will be so so so very depressed when all this is over. The schools need to have PW every year! Argh, why didn't they have PW in my four years of sec school life? I would have enjoyed mah sec sch life so much more. T_T

Yes... I kee siao liao.

Today I also talked with someone over the phone, and I went 'gai gai' with Shannen (as if J8 is a very nice place to gai-gai at actually XP)... And I realized the tens of thousands of things I wanna buy! I need to get

- slippers
- sling bag
- 'hoop' earrings (I dunno the exact term ^^;)
- er, clothes.
- mp3 player!!...

I sound so bimbotic la. I think you all are gonna look at this, nod and go 'Glad you know.'

I realized I should appreciate certain people more because certain people are very nice to me. Hahaha. Also, Shannen said I should just wear whatever I want to wear. I think she's right. So from now on I shall just wear whatever I want to wear. Don't gape at me if you see me passing by on the streets, k! But I still don't have enough faith in my taste. Everyone says my taste is weird la. (But definitely not as bad as Marilyn's XP XP XP)

Oh, ya, I came up with this (too excited though it's not confirmed yet)

% of Songs In My (Imaginary) MP3 Player (according to Language.)
CHINESE - 50%
JAPANESE - 30%
INSTRUMENTAL - 10%
ENGLISH - 5%
KOREAN - 5%

So ironic. I'm actually the most biased against songs of the language I'm most fluent in. O_O

I am addicted to FULL HOUSE. I need the DVD. *pines away* I actually like it better than Stairway to Heaven because nothing happy actually happens in Stairway to Heaven... FULL HOUSE is TOO cute. Though it gets kind of predictable and repetitive at times, but then again, so is Stairway to Heaven. The bad guys get caught but the ultimate good guy suffers a worse fate than the villains. Which is really, really sad. Why am I only watching Korean dramas these days? Haha.

I still suspect that I may like Da Chang Jin better than these two because it has a really nice plot and really nice music, even though the people all look very boring. I thought it was very boring at first too, until I actually got down to REALLY watching it. I need that ending theme!!!!!!! tried searching on baidu.com but they only gave me the lousy Chinese version. Me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs