SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

10/15/2005

hello!

(ATTENTION TO ALL. MY COMP HAS OFFICIALLY GONE BERSERK, AND NOW I CAN'T TYPE THE LETTER THAT COMES AFTER Y,SO I WILL REPLACE IT OFFICIALLY WITH *.)

(ALSO, it's superbly irritating because when I DON'T want that spastic letter to pop up, it DOES. Usually in a long anzd never-ending string that annoys the hell out of me. If you see any typos here, you have to excuse me.)

*deep breath*

Something happened lately. Anyway, I'm glad it got settled (or not yet, maybe...). I feel a little more relaxed. A little less tense. A whole lot more calmer. My bitchiness faded away.

Thought I should blog before I clog up my blog (...) with a lot of qui* results no one wants to see anyway. Hahahaha...

The past few days.. were okay ones. NY'S Open House was quite pathetic. (I mean, not many people would actually prefer to visit the third JC in rank from the bottom.) I did not see many visitors around, especially early in the morning... and as I was telling my friends, a large proportion of these visitors are actually here for reunions with their old friends. Hahaha...

The whole bottom section of my right arm (from my wrist to my elbow) is... bruised. (Somewhat.) XP It's from all the shifting around of the stupid gu*hengs. I like to hold them to my right. So the thing bumps into my hip. I think if this continues a few years down the road, my right will look significazntly smaller than my left. I may fracture my right hip bone or something. HAHAHA... not to mention that strings cutting into my skin. Carrying it around once in a while is fine, okay, no-big-deal. But it is not when you have to do it three days in a row.

(I cannot, CANNOT help noticing that some g* members are always slacking while my friends and I do so much. We always go back and make second, even third trips to get all the stuff back and forth between the performance area and the practice room. But they always make one trip, and say they've done their share. WTH.)

Shall stop bitching behind their backs. No point. I will stop before my blog starts becoming known for its bitchiness (though I don't think I will go that far, but it's human nature to find it hard to stop once you've started, isn't it?)

hm. I have to say, I truly enjoyed the g*heng sessions. EVen though the songs were very boring. But I missed gu*heng. And I missed my dear friends. I always feel so relaxed with them. They are just such cute people. Heee. Really_must_go out with them soon. =)

Played a bit of pool today. WON YH!!!! cause she hit in the black ball. I really think that I always make my opponents hit in the black ball... it accounts for 90% of the reasonsz I win... but I got trashed by Vinny.. it was obvious even though I cut off the game halfway. XP

And Shave's mini-birthday session on Wed was the ultimate. It was very entertaining. XP

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO JIAPEI AND SHAVE!!! =D

Could not attend Jiapei's pool party... really sorry. hope it was fun though! (it's probably still going on now...)

I hope my grandfather comes back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs