SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

10/07/2005

I'm bored

7 things that scare the hell outta me
1. Losing my all my loved ones and friends
2. Solitude
3. Going blind, deaf, or losing my hands and/or legs
4. Anything of the above happening to any of my loved ones
5. Insects (uh-huh)
6. Ghosts. o_o (okay, laugh at me!!!)
7. Dying before I experience everything life has to offer...

7 things I love most
1. My family.
2. My friends (especially those special few people)
3. MUSIC - makes the people come together, yeah

4. FOOD! !!!11
5. My laptop(s)
6. My CDs
7. God.

7 important stuff in my room
1. bed
2. my two pillows + my bolster!
3. my RADIO!
4. the fan
5. my books
6. my *crap collective* ;)
7. erm. The blinds!

7 random facts about me...
1. I am hungry 3/4s of the time!!
2. I love blue, white, pink, purple and black!
3. I get bored easily.
4. I write with my right hand and play racquet games with my left hand. o_o
5. I don't like authority.
6. I... am given to bouts of insanity. o_o (er, really. I think I am most likely to suffer from mental illnesses more than any other kind of illnesses... haha.)
7. I'm drinking water while typing this.

7 things I plan to do before i kick the bucket..
1. Tour the world!!!
2. Sky-dive!!!! I wanna know how that free-falling feeling is like so that I can stop wondering when I look out of the window. Ya, my *suicidal* inclinations scare me. And I live on the 20th storey la. o_o
3. Spend allllllll my money!
4. Get in big big + exciting trouble (and out of it) XP
5. Give my mom and dad a good life
6. Marry and have kids!!
7. Watch my kids and my friends grow up and become successful people! (haha, I think so far ahead)

7 things that I can do.
1. A lot of stuff (but am not particularly good at anything)
2. Draw (sorta!)
3. Look *guai*/*dao*
4. Listen
5. Type and write really fast
6. Go down the stairs really really fast
7. Sing

7 things I can't do
1. Stay sad/angry for more than two hours at a time
2. Do a Maths paper without a SINGLE careless mistake.
3. ...rap? (Oh wait! I can rap 'ba wo hui lai le! And 'Last One Standing'! hahahaha)
4. Not say/do something stupid and embarassing at times (not that I want to la!)
5. Change my image (can't help looking guai ma... it's how I was born to look like!)
6. FOCUS while studying
7. Eat bitter stuff. *yucks*

7 things I say the most
1. Huh?
2. What? What?? What?!!!!
3. What happened?
4. OMG.
5. Tell meeeeee!
6. EEEEEEEERM.
7. ....
(I sound like a bimbo...)

7 celeb crushes
1. Won Bin!
2. Jay Chou
3. Edison Chen?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. I agree with Sweez, I respect celeb's abilities but I can't bring myself to worship them... haha.

7 people who have to do this
1. LI JUN YI
2. Yvonne
3. Vincent
4. Cheeki
5. Louise
6. Sylvia
7. Jeness
(mainly just stating people who haven't done it yet =P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs