SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

11/07/2005

OP is over ~

Today we had our OP... I'm so glad it's all over! My performance was not its best today... I stumbled a bit... haix... but on the whole, I think our group did very very well today! =) I love Girl Power! Mel, Rachel, Ying Hui... couldn't have asked for better teammates. Hehehe...

Mel and Shave ps-ed Rach and Mary and me today la. How can.

But I ate my beloved Marinara! At $6.20!! After starving for like SIX hours though. WHEE~

Just wanna say a final few things... I miss the hardcorers... and I miss my best friends badly. Sometimes, they make me... wonder. And... I love my sister, really... She always manages to perk me up even though she doesn't know it... With her I can laugh and snort and poke fun and mock at everything that's walking on the screen, and she will laugh really unladylikely with me too and we just collapse in our little world of psychodom. I love my mother too, even though she is too intelligent for my own good. I dunno why I did not inherit her intelligence genes, because if I did, I would have been smart enough to realize that she is too intelligent for me to hide anything from her. Finally, I wanna say sorry to someone (you know who you are), and also... thank you.

Anyway, don't bother checking back here anymore. Don't think I will be updating for a while. Even if I do, expect to just see impersonal rubbish. I will close myself up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs