SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

11/26/2005

update.

I watched GoF the other day and got myself in love with Harry Potter all over again. ^^;;;; GoF is great. I think it's better than PoA, definitely (because PoA sucks.) Hahaha. It was Exceeding Expectations. XD

I've not been out of the house for four/five days. O_O the first timm this year. (maybe.)

I'm worrying myself over whether they will change the actors for Draco Malfoy in the future. I shall CRY if they do. JK Rowling likes the great trio, so I don't think there's a big possibility of them giving up their roles, but Tom Felton is EIGHTEEN already. Waaaah!... if they change him... I will not watch the movies anymore.

(Okay, so I'm exaggerating. I'll never make it. XD)

BUT. Don't you think Tom Felton is perfect for Draco? Don't you think so? I thought so since the first movie.

Oh, yes, I'm lame.

Okay, never mind, on to other things.

What have I done (mainly) over the past few days?

1) Obsess over Tom Felton

2) Do homework (!!!!!! o_O!!!!!)
(Because I don't have much else to do!! So... might as well. I got very demoralized yesterday, though.... Couldn't do a lot of maths questions. Doesn't help that:

ME: *doing Maths dilligently*
DAD: *walking past* HAIYA. Why you doing Maths? Thought I told you to drop? Give up la give up la!
ME: ... *hits 'next' button on MP3 player*
MUM: (translated) Wah, see la, where got pay attention, every few seconds touch your MP3! No wonder your maths grades suck!
ME: Ma, I'm getting the tutor over on Sunday.
MUM: How come? you finished everything already?
ME: ...er, no.
MUM: You should ask her to come when you have prepared alllll the questions you don't know for her.
ME: ...er, I don't know how to do anything.

Then my mom joins in with my dad. URGH. Someone please help me to get that confidence and determination back. I'm losing it all over again.

3) PLAY FF8. (for the what, billionth time?)
But this time's a bit different though. I spent those days where my sister was away (how could you?!!!) alone in my mom's room playing the PS. (Yes, yes, I hear you. A PS is lousy and outdated and old - but - it's the ONLY thing I have - and I'm very content with it, thank you very much. The only thing I gripe about is the serious lack of games to play, so if you have any PS games you don't want because your console is lousy and outdated and old, you could donate them to me. Thanks a lot!)

Anyway, I was levelling up my characters and getting them their best weapons and raising their stats and so on... and so I beat Omega Weapon! the strongest boss in the game!! *GASP* I can't stop gloating. MUAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Okay, I'm very high for reasons unknown even to myself...

I need to go out and get a life soon... Maybe go hit some shuttlecocks. Hahaha. I miss my friends!! hardcorers. Ni & Ying-jie!! Come back soon!!


(And Weiyu and Shuyi, you two will not escape our clutches! WE ARE GOING OUT! hahaha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs