SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

12/15/2005

birthdays

These past few days... I have not been at home a lot. XD

So fun, I love birthdays ^_^

Tuesday
I went out with my dear Narcissa a.k.a Silly-chan a.k.a my twin a.k.a Sylvia a.k.a my pally-wally!! (Omigosh, I had no idea I had so many names for her... XD) Our first annual birthday trip! Hehe... It's really a big change being the leader for once =P pal, you must take over next year. Hehehe.

Anyway, we went shopping at Kino <3... I was there to wang mei zhi ke. As usual. Siigh. At least Sylvia bought something. We also went to wang mei zhi ke at the floor in Takashimaya above Kino. We were drooling in artfriend, because the markers are soo nice...! Did you know that one copic marker cost $5.78?! -_-" I want...!! And the complete set itself costs $900+++... o_o I was also freaking myself out with the styrofoam head model...

And the toy store there for 'rich kids'... omg... needless to say, it made us feel like kids again. I ADORE the playsets. They cost more than the lifesize playhouse (which I have sworn to get for my kids if I have any!)How many kids get to be so xing fu?!

We took neoprints at Heeren and bought matching bracelets (which really are big enough to double as anklets actually =P) and then we wanted to go to a place where we can sit down and exchange presents. So we decided to go to Cine's food court... Imagine our shock when we stepped out of Heeren and saw the rain pouring like cats and dogs! (omg, I learnt something from primary school. o.o) We had quite an adventure in the rain and got drenched (even though we were hiding under her umbrella).

SYLVIA I MADE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! *evil grin* And don't worry... I LOVE your present. It's simple and very meaningful. =D haha, we have so many matching things now! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Wednesday part I
I went to Shuyi's house!! In SENGKANG!... hehe... The LRT is not that fun after all, it's no that different from MRT. Maybe because I wasn't standing up, haha. Didn't stand up after all to see how difficult it was to balance in there (according to Shuyi, she took one week!) Upon reaching there, we had to cross this obstacle course. -_-" Know why? Cause the paths leading to her block and the void deck there were practically swarming with millipedes. Had to avoid stepping on them and look down at the ground all the time...!! And I had to cross this obstacle course four times!! =P

Anyway I like your house lao-gong! =)

Had much fun with Shuyi. Cause I was there *spying* on her MSN convos and making her look possessed MUAHAHAHA. (CD PLAYER ;) ) And when we listened to her songs I took her teddy bear and made it bob its head to the music. It looks very eerie and freaky I can tell you that! I traumatised her! Muahahaha...

Oh, and she did tarot readings for me... Tarot really sounds very complicated. Interesting though... And the sad thing is, the readings she did for me were mostly always very negative. The main point of the horoscope reading she did for me is that I have to LOOK BEFORE I LEAP to avoid conflict with people around me and SPEND $$ SPARINGLY AND WISELY. Also my life seems to be made up of events that are very bad... thankfully everything will end happily for me (at least that's what the cards show.)

I won't take the readings too seriously... they're interesting though and some are fairly accurate. And of course, the look before you leap advice is useful in all aspects ;)

oh, yeah... the noodle stall at the food court at the shopping mall near her place... It has very good fried shui jiao (is it shui jiao? not too sure...). I've never eaten such good ones before in my life!! =)

Shuyi I love your present and your home and most of all, I love ya!! Thanks for everything ^_^

Wednesday part II
IT WAS XIAOJIN'S BIRTHDAY! =D 'I rulez' Vinny. The hardcorer who is always unfailingly present at meetings without excuses, always there in his own way... I'm very sorry that I could not make it for your afternoon celebration... but you had a good day, you deserved it and I'm very happy about that!

Went for dinner at Pastamania. I think I got food-poisoned there, because now my tummy hurts like crazy.

The arcade at Bishan is so tiny. Yucks. No choice though, it's the only thing we have. And the only game machine I like there is dominated by a bunch of too-pro kids. (So paiseh to play in front of them T_T) In fact so many people there were younger than us la...

Some unhappy stuff happened but I'm not going to hold grudges or think about it anymore.

I just hope everyone can be happy and stay happy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs