SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

12/29/2005

boring.

Christmas was nice. At the bbq at my relatives' place at night. ^^ Had second childhood at the playground there. Love my cousins. We don't care who's watching, even if some of us are already in JC or approaching JC.

I want to watch movies. I haven't caught The Promise. I want to watch A Chinese Tall Story and laugh myself to death.

But then I already laughed myself to death watching the 9pm show on Channel 8. =P When Chunchun ran out of her ex-lover's house in tears, I solemnly predicted that she would be knocked down by a vehicle.

And indeed, that happened about fifteen minutes later!!

I predict that sooner or later someone will be (accidentally or intentionally) hurled off the roof of a building. Cheap tricks la. Mediacorp serials are all like this. I haven't been watching TV for a long while but I know that the most exciting thing that can happen in a Channel 8 serial is a person being thrown off the building...

Okay la, I'm being a bit biased. Anyway, Love Concierge seems a little bit different from the rest, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope.

I managed to catch Chronicles of Narnia on Monday! ^_^ with my dear cousins and my dear sister... Tell you arh, watching movies with them - at MY home, not the cinema - is terrible. =P because me, Lou & YZ have this knack of criticising the show and mocking every very cliche and melodramatic moment in the movie. =P

So I don't like Narnia as much as I should have. It's still good and highly-recommended though. XD The first half of the movie was so dark (as in, literally) and a lot of times we found ourselves staring at our reflections on the TV screen. And for the first half also, we had subtitles which were laughably inaccurate. In the end we had to turn them off because of the distraction they were becoming. Better choice, even though we still couldn't understand their speech well.

Also, it's quite ironic that the most exciting part of the movie came at the end -

- seeing the four kids all grown up!!

... haha. Actually it was quite a great movie. It kept true to the spirit of the book. (Everyone should read the books!) I can't wait for the next few movies... I think I would have liked the movie a lot better if I watched it in the movie theatre. =P

And everyone should watch Hayao Miyazaki films! They are too great! Spirited Away is just so nice. It's so imaginative and delightful. Sweet and cute and innocent! And btw, my definition of cute is very different from other people. I don't find Hello Kitty_that_cute, for example... haha... I can watch Spirited Away over and over againa nd not get tired. I watched its ending two times a day on Monday. WIth only about two hours gap in between. O_O not on purpose, but, well, I didn't get tired.

Maybe cause it takes a second time through the movie to catch some small, cute and funny details you missed out.

The detail in this movie is just_wonderful.

And the music is so so so nice! Now I wanna borrow Mononoke Hime again so I can watch it again. ^^

I still wanna watch more movies.

These days are so boring.

I have not gone out with my friends at all.

I want to go out!!

What I need most right now are my girlfriends, but somehow... I wonder.

I don't like being at home. At home I can't show a black/unhappy face or cry in peace. I think what I really need is a place where I can stop putting on a happy smiling front the way I have to for my family.

I want my freedom and my privacy.

I think I'm just that kind of person?

I don't want to go back to school.

Being cooped up at home is still a little bit better. At least I don't have to study. At least I can still be on the comp for hours or play mahjong every night.

I had a really weird back-to-school dream. I was late for school because 1) I wore home-clothes and had to rush home to change. 2) I wore PE shorts with school blouse, forgot the skirt and ran upstairs to change again. 3) I went for many toilet breaks in between.

Sigh...

pre-back-to-school syndrome, I suppose. -_-"""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs