SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

12/11/2005

mahjong is addictive

My friend from the US just shared something with me. If you're on a ladder and the ladder's moving backwards and falling, it's better to just let go and drop than to continuing hanging on and to fall with it. O_O Apparently, there's some 'rotational movement' when you hold onto the ladder, so it's added with your weight and ladder. If you just let go, it's only your wieght plus gravity pulling.

(Don't really understand, but omigosh, the things you learn from physics. Though I don't think I'll actually let go if I'm ever stuck in such a situation. Scary.)

I've been wanting to blog the whole week for some reason, but now that I'm finally here I actually can't think of anything I really wanna blog about =P

Yesterday there was HC meeting! So nice to see everyone again. I mean it. It's been a very long time...

Watched the TVB drama War & Beauty there. It's very interesting!! Must finish watching it...

And this week from Monday to Friday, from approx. 10 pm to 12am (at its very latest), my family has been sitting around our mahjong table playing mahjong. So fun!! I'm addicted to mahjong already. Since we play at least six rounds everyday, it means we've played about 30 rounds this week. O_O I won... um... 10 rounds? Around there. Cause I won 4/9 on Friday!! whee. ^^;;

Only qualms I have about this arrangement is that our mahjong set is the 'mini' kind. >.< Another is that once I cross the 11pm/12 am mark, it seems I won't be able to sleep the next two hours or so, no matter how hard I try, or how tired I really am. And on one of those nights the thunderstorm woke me up. Sigh... Being a light sleeper is depressing, trust me...

Can't wait to go out on Mon & Tues! =D

(seems my life is circling around my home these days. Homework, the PS, the laptop, gift-wrapping, letter-writing, piano, colour pencils, mahjong, blehhh. XD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs