SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

12/23/2005

sore feet

Was walking practically the whole day from 12pm to 6pm. So tiring! Went out with my sis and our two cousins Deborah and Louise and our aunt (also my godma!). We were a on a mission to get CNY clothes for loooooly Lou.

Didn't regret going at all. Because it's one of those very few and rare times that all of us get to meet up at a place that is not our grandma's place. Also my godma is back in Singapore, when for most of the year she is not. I really wish my godma and her husband can settle in Singapore one day. Then she won't have to keep returning to Mongolia and be unable to celebrate CNY with us.

I love CNY. I really do. It's my favourite festival of the year. So many people to meet. So many homes to visit. The goodies. The hongbaos. Everyone in different-looking clothes. Everyone chit-chatting together. So nice. I'm actually quite excited. =P

I realized something. I think kids can be very annoying. Especially if they're spoilt. My p4 (?) cousin is like that. She can really be a downright brat sometimes. But over all I think she is still quite cute. I dunno why, I just like kids, I suppose. =) (Yes, I'm weird!)

We went to eat at Fish & Co! My first time! It was great! Between the 4 of us (not including Deb cause she's a kid =p) we shared Seafood Platter for two (the sotong and mussels rock! And I've never eaten prawns so easily in my life. Fish & Co just slit them down the middle and after that it's so easy to de-shell. I love Fish & Co man.), black-pepper <3 sting-ray and spaghetti in coriander sauce. o_o Coriander sauce is actually a bit weird and it makes the whole dish look quite disgusting. BUT the taste is not too bad. =)

Deb ordered her cutesy kids' meal. But it turned out that she was capable of eating a lot more than that. o_o In fact, my godma ate the least! She says it's her age. Hm... But if you look at the neoprints we took, you'll realize that she might actually still pass off as one of us youths...

I think my godma has a very pretty face. =)

Anyone wanna watch 'A Chinese Tall Story' with me??? It has Nicholas Tse as Tripitaka!! What a joke!! Hahaha!! A shuai ge + Xi You Ji! I have always loved Journey to the West. Dunno why. ^_^ must watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs