SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

4/10/2006

give thanks

Think there are many, many things to give thanks for. Really.

You really shocked and terrified me today. It just suddenly struck me how fragile life is. And how close death really is to all of us. I have been so naive to assume it can't happen to any of us.

There are some people who are not so fortunate; people who never got to learn an important lesson.

I don't believe that anyone is truly useless and anyone deserves to die. Maybe I'm really too soft-hearted. But these are my true feelings. I'm a believer in redemption. You see, it all boils down to the individual's attitude, and that's my final stand.

But I'm also glad that you put your trust in me and confided in me. I am sorry I was not there for you last year. I am sorry I didn't know what you were going through. I promise to be here for you now.

Yes, there are many, many things to give thanks for.

Today was actually a really happy day. =) It felt a little productive. If only I could focus more on my lessons. Nonetheless, it's gratifying that my classmates are becoming cuter. Really. And I skipped afternoon PE, so I feel really shuang. AND I went to hang out at Macs (and then the soya bean place next door <3) with moon rainbow sky, which really put a nice end to a long day.

(We have a new PW task!!)

My mom is still as unreasonable and paranoid as ever. She still pisses me off on a regular basis but when she's not, I can tell that her mood is so much better now. She is sooo cute sometimes. I think I've become mature. I know I have to listen to what she has to say now. I know how to brighten her day and let her not always be so angry.

I went out with her to Bugis yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. =)

(I hate shopping for slippers. I went from OG Somerset to OG Bugis to Bugis Seiyu to look for my beautiful pair of slippers. But it never had my size or the colour I wanted. So irritating! At least when you buy clothes it's okay to upsize or downsize by 1 unit la... T_T)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs