SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

4/20/2006

JAWZZZ XVII

Aiyoyo. Have been so so tired these few days. I'm sleepwalking into school everyday. Thankfully I've got my classmates to hype me up so that by the middle of the day I'm not so dead anymore. Synergy is taking up so much of my time...

Monday's rehearsal sucked but I dunno why, I enjoyed Wednesday's one. Wednesday's one was TIRING. Yesh it was exhausting. But I managed to have quite a nice time actually. Guzheng people really manage to brighten up my day. I enjoyed going crazy and singing 'AT THE BEGINNING' in all my corny voices with them... and acting lovey-dovey with them too... and without that bitchy instructor around, there is no stress. So, yeah, I was really quite high through the rehearsal. And you should have seen Lye x2 and I chiong for the buffet. ^_^;;; oh, kept running into Fiona + Candace + Cui too! So quite happy. And Vinny kept on smirking and shaking his head at me from the seats. Dunno for what xp

At the end of it all (we were like the LAST CCA to be dismissed -_-) we had a meeting at the fitness corner 'under the stars' (only there WERE no stars). Actually it was quite a nice feeling to have a meeting out in the dark. If we weren't almost arguing over attire and SHOES for the performance, and if we weren't all shagged (HAHAHA) from the rehearsal, I think we'd all have liked it very much indeed.

(SIDE-TRACK: MY DADDY FED ME CHOCOLATE!!! <3)

Still, weariness creates a great strain on my nerves. I'm very easily irritated and hot-tempered these days... Must keep my temper in check so I won't keep saying things that I regret. Which sucks.

I realized that it takes really quite a bit of time for me to get very angry with someone to the point of really disliking them. So once that happens, the person stays in my black book for really long la. Yeah, guess I'm just not a very 'forgetting' person... I forgive easily, but I don't ever forget. (If you don't forget, does that mean 100% forgiveness?)

----------

oh ya, the JC1 Dragonboaters (those that helped out at Synergy anyway) are really quite NICE. YES. So unlike OTHER J1s who ARE disrespectful to their seniors. See, I'm not over-generalizing that all J1s are disrespectful to their seniors after all. =)

Had this debate on 'respect' during the q&a session for council nominees (I think they are all terrible) today. OUR CLASS WAS LOUD. Really loud. =P Can't believe I belong to such a zany class. I'm thankful that I decided not to skip it after all, it was really entertaining. We ARE a bit mean. Still... XP

Ay! Had a good many laughs (and sniggers) today (at the expense of the poor council nominees). Oh well...

----------

(What a world it is, we have to change who we truly are and adopt a new set of behaviours to survive. But I guess it's also true that this is a test, a test of true strength.)

----------

I NEED MY SLEEP. Was planning to finish_all_my homework by Friday so that I can slack during weekends, but I guess that's not really possible now. I don't even know what I come to school for. It's so unproductive to come to school. Really meaningless. Everything is meaningless...! (Ecclesiastes)

Today I ran 2.4km! And am very happy because I beat my record. And I didn't stop running for all the 6 rounds! A first for me!

And the run snapped me out of the sleepwalking state. w00t! Guess it's really true that sports make your mind more refreshed (though not the body).

Plus I met Euni & Todds for lunch. <3 so long time no see already.

---------

Okay, so basically I'm pretty happy the whole of today. A first. ^_^ Of course, I had to be reminded of_other_things, specifically, one very happy-sad thing, but I'm alright. It feels great to be alright. Thank God!

Anyway, most of my classmates actually_know, and I didn't realize until now. Aiya. I shouldn't care already. But wahlao, how come I appear so dao to them? To the extent of being dubbed ICE QUEEN lor.

----------

Of course I regret the choice I made back then. Of COURSE I regret - but then again, it's too late for regrets. I can only hope it serves as a learning point. I learnt my lesson. Have you?

----------

JAWS XVII.

(No la, I don't really take note of the no. of shark-bite incidents that happened in NYJC library. Too many happened le. I just like the no. 17. Jiunana. Hohoho.)

Jian Xuan, Chey, Shave, Aileen and I were sitting at the area next to the computers in the lib, happily bitching crapping away when the shark decided to come and bite us. It happened twice. The first time, we girls 'zao-ed' and left JX there to shift the 5th chair back to its original position. (For some insane, retarded and unfathomable reason, the shark only wants FOUR, no more, no less armchairs at each round table.)

The 2nd time she came to chew us out, we were all sitting there.

"I ALREADY WARNED YOU ALL JUST NOW, WHY DID YOU SHIFT IT BACK AGAIN..." etc.

So Jian Xuan began by dragging back his armchair. Outrage was clearly expressed on the shark's face (with we girls trying like MAD to suppress our laughter. Yes we were laughing through the whole thing. It's really very very funny and ridiculous la.)

"HOW CAN YOU?! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT DO SUCH A THING?"

"Huh? Then you want us to pick up the chair and put it back...?"

I forgot her response la. I only remembered that the whole situation was really entertaining even though we were being scolded. And yeah, we continued to laught the whole time with the whole lib staring at us. Aiya, any scolding by the shark is entertaining lor. SOmetimes I can't wait to bump into her in the library, so I can piss her off (without really doing anything) and get thrown out of the library. It's really quite fun. (I'm not kidding. She amuses me SOOO much. <3 her man.)

Anyway, I've come to a conclusion!!! SHARK LIKES SOMEONE FROM BBALL!! Cause there were a bunch of bball guys in the area, they had FIVE (or more) chairs pulled up and so many people crowded around there and shark didn't bite them at all. Wahlao, she is so biased can. An Oreo to anyone who can guess correctly who it is! <3

Okay, so Chey and I decided to spite her by purposely drawing up extra chairs to the table and fleeing the library. Our master plan failed because someone goody2shoes decided to save our asses and removing one of the chairs. Saaaaad.

(Maybe you'll say we are very childish, but what can we do? School life is THAT boring and sickening. We have to find some form of amusement in our 'meagre existence'.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs