SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

4/26/2006

pure snow

Ms Darrell displayed a set of disturbing photographs to us during GP lesson, and a blog entry Meifeng printed out quite traumatized me. The blog owner was part of a 'anorexic' webring, and she kept on raving about how overjoyed she was to be shedding kilos. -_- She joined an anorexic webring so obviously she KNOWS she's anorexic. And yet she's still so delighted about it. Hello la, how can you be beautiful when you look like a freak with your ribs jutting out enough to act as an umbrella for the rest of the lower part of your body? Multiple organ failure? Who asked you to be so retarded? Okay la, that was mean. I understand it can be a psychological thing, but it just baffles me that you can be happy about being SICK. SERIOUSLY SICK.

Ooo I shall stop punning. Anyway these people need help...

I am really a very, very Lit person. -_- And I am just getting weirder and weirder. Miss pally-wally because she's 'weird' like me. So happy that we chit-chatted on the phone yesterday.

We had three Synergy rehearsals today. I starved for NINE hours. Plus NY Guzheng really sucks... But I had fun... I love Shuyi and all the rest. Really really love them all. I will miss NY Guzheng, even if we really suck. Hope everything for Synergy goes well.

----------

(Monday)

My mom noticed this. Everyday when I pile into her car after school, I tell her any one of the following three things:

1) I want to shit.
2) I want to pee.
3) I want to sleep.

Basically this just goes to show how UNexciting Nanyang is. Not to mention that the meaninglessness (I don't care if there isn't such a word) of all it totally drains us of any energy. I have no idea why.

Saw a car with license plate ending with "4444C". It was just about the most interesting thing that happened to me today. I think the car driver is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs