SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

7/05/2006

I have been tagged!

Instructions:
1. Do the following without complaints.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you have completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's TagBoard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

Current...
Mood: Relaxed because mid years (nightmare) are over! Tired because I have a headache! Giggly and girly because... I just watched 恶作剧之吻!Damn cute la! Got me grinning from ear to ear for hours, even until now!
Taste: Plain water?
Clothes: (why the questions so boliao de?) Erm. Blue shirt + green shorts.
Desktop: ...wallpaper of Draco Malfoy. That I haven't taken down since 1 million years ago la! (Cause I don't use this laptop usually!)
Toenail colour: -
Time: 9:10pm.
Surroundings- left: Printer. right: Door.
Annoyance: Headache. And the fact that this laptop is super LAG.
Thoughts: I want to sleep.

First...
Best Friend: My sister! (Hahaha)
Crush: Hahahaha!
Music: not sure?

Last...
Crush: Hahahaha!
Cigarette: Yucks!
Drink: Plain water. (I'm even healthier than Eunice can)
Movie: X-MEN III THE LAST STAND.
Phone call: to my mom. Cause she was at J8 when I reached Bishan, so I go pei her lor. =)
CD played: Some CD I burnt, I think it's the one with a lot of Mika Nakashima songs! =D

Have you ever...
Dated one of your best friends: why would i wanna do tt la. my best frens are usually girls lor. (This whole chunk copied from Eunice)
Broken the law: Jay-walk =)
Been arrested: By Sec 4 form teacher. Many, many times.
Been on TV: No. (damn sad right, even though I'm a star.)
Kissed someone you dont know: Yup! (Rubbish.)

5 things you are wearing: ...blue shirt, green shorts, blue hairband, glasses, purple nail polish on my last finger.
4 things you did today: Sat for a traumatising Econs exam, lunched with Cass and Ju Ba, pia-ed 恶作剧之吻!!!! for 4 hours, talked crap with Nini online. (Still talking now.)
3 things you can hear right now: TV (my dad's watching tennis matches), printer, shuffling of papers
1 thing you do when you are bored: daydream.

----------

Mid years are (almost) over! w00t! Though holiday mode already set in one week ago... so I don't really feel anything much. Plus now I have a headache. Must be too much radiation from the TV la, first time in such a long while that I have pia-ed TV for 4 hours straight.

Shall enjoy my final week of happiness to the fullest!

----------

I'm losing a kindred spirit... the only kindred spirit I ever found. So sad that even friendships have to be unrequited, huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs