SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

7/30/2006

I'll Praise You In This Storm

I was sure by now
That You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
“I’m with you”
And as You mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

I’ll praise You in this storm
And I will life my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I’ve cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry
You raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can’t find You

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
“I’m with you”
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth


Sometimes I'm a little bit irked when I invite people to church and their response is something about how Christianity may not be their type of religion. This has happened more than once leh. If you can 'pick' a religion, then don't you actually not believe in any of them? To tell the truth, I don't see Christianity as a 'religion' at all. Christianity is a lifestyle and a relationship. If I didn't believe in the true and living God, I'd be an atheist right now. Why should I burden myself down with a religion??? I'd rather depend on myself. But the truth is, I have no reason to doubt or deny the existence of God nor his goodness, and that is why I am a Christian.

God does not restrict us, he Guides us.

----------

Our last guzheng performance should have ended with a bang at Synergy. Our time spent in SRJC was totally boring. -___- There was no hype, no excitement over the performance; it wasn't too good, wasn't too bad, we finished playing and that was that. The end. We barely felt anything. Though for me and the 'marauders', I guess the 'ending' meant a little bit more. It was the end of our SIX years together playing in the guzheng ensemble for a school.

Well, theoretically it's not COMPLETELY the end, because I know we can't wait to get our butts in the ZH Alumni and start playing away again like the good old times DON'T WE???

So we went to 'ZHUANG YUAN FU' aka tom yam place (I still don't get why they have that name, it sounds too class for a kopitiam opposite ZHSS sia =p) to have dinner. How come we never figured that they'd be selling their zhao pai tom yam noodles at this hour? XD Still, the time that passed was too short... =(

And for the first time (in ALL the years I've known that fishie Weiyu) we managed to convince her to get in my father's car!!

For some reason, right now I'm in the mood where I just want to SHOWER ALL MY DARLING FRIENDS WITH LOVE! Muahahaha.

----------

And I betcha my blog recieved an astounding increase in visits over the past few days. Wonder why, hm?

Oh. And the door to the rooftop on the CCA block is locked now. =( No more windy blue-sky secret hiding place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs