SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

9/05/2006

the mini-shark

Today something happpened to piss me off! YH and Aileen and I were studying in the school library. And Aileen happened to be in shorts and slippers (which is a no-no according to the "poster pasted outside the library"). And then the two of us went to the toilet and came back. And we got caught by the student librarian (not sure if he's a J1 or J2, but it's probably the former because dilligent J2s would be mugging their asses off for prelims right now and NOT waste their time being slaves to great white sharks and their minions, right? ;)) and he said,

"No shorts allowed in the library!" - in this super buay song tone.

We-ll. Okay. So we went out. And we waited. And we tried to go in again. (Stupid huh.) And so we got chewed out by him again. We didn't see Aunty Shirley in the corner so we tried to 'dao' him and walk on. And then he said (shouted):

"GET OUT OF THE LIBRARY!"

Wth! I've never seen a student so rude in my whole life! If it had been some teacher I wouldn't have minded. If it had been Aunty Shirley I would have been surprised but I know I'd have deserved it. If it had been Great White Shark... well, I would have been laughing in front of her. XD. But a student librarian! Who gave him the authority to shout at us to get out? Sure it was our fault for entering TWICE and attempting to ignore him. But still. Big turn-off. BIG TURN-OFF MAN. He actually tried to stoop to great white shark's level. -_-

Or maybe the NY population is just TOO NICE in general so far and I've been too used to it x) After all, NYJCians 'don't steal'. Of course, that's an over-generalized example. But hey. Who doesn't over-generalize?

----------

Ahahahahaha! My godma is living in Kazakstan now! How amazing that it happens to be the place featured in Paul Coelho's latest novel x) which is the first novel I've read in a long, long time excluding the 4 lit books this year. Which is very sad.

She sent me such a nice long reply to my email. I lurve her so so so much.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger QM-pest said…

    My gosh...you all are too kind lar. If he was the one shouting at me I'll show him the third finger or yell back at him already.J2 are suppose to be respected you know.XD

    All the best for your prelims!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs