SHE

shuting. Christian, Sagittarius, NYJCian, avid lover of music, the piano, the guzheng, art, books, manga, food, Final Fantasy, shopping, get-togethers, daydreaming, writing and many-things-Japan, and is the occasional insomniac. She also mood-swings. ph34r.

TOMODACHI

@}-- UMOJA - 05A1
@}-- THE HC-ERS
@}-- Adeline
@}-- Candace
@}-- Chee Kiang
@}-- David
@}-- Emiko
@}-- Eunice
@}-- Jialing
@}-- Louise
@}-- Magdalene
@}-- May
@}-- Rebecca
@}-- Serene
@}-- Siti
@}-- Shannen
@}-- Shuyi
@}-- Swee Wei
@}-- Sylvia
@}-- Vincent
@}-- Xinyi
@}-- Yi Cheng
@}-- Yiling
@}-- Ying Hui
@}-- Yvonne
@}-- Zhi Wei

FOOTPRINTS

MISC

<bgsound src="http://shutingshoots.tripod.com/sayonara.mp3" loop=infinite>
ORANGE RANGE - SAYONARA

ARCHIVES

@}-- February 2005
@}-- March 2005
@}-- April 2005
@}-- May 2005
@}-- June 2005
@}-- July 2005
@}-- August 2005
@}-- September 2005
@}-- October 2005
@}-- November 2005
@}-- December 2005
@}-- January 2006
@}-- February 2006
@}-- March 2006
@}-- April 2006
@}-- May 2006
@}-- June 2006
@}-- July 2006
@}-- August 2006
@}-- September 2006
@}-- October 2006
@}-- November 2006
@}-- December 2006

12/03/2006

CASTING CROWNS IN SINGAPORE.

CASTING CROWNS WAS AWESOME.

It felt unreal there in church. I'm still a little disbelieved that Grammy Award winner Casting Crowns with their fantastic music and beautiful, insightful lyrics came to a tiny church in Singapore. I am flying for Taiwan very soon, and my biggest regret is that I cannot see Casting Crowns live in concert.

But I know the main point is_not_the band and their music. The main point is the message they bring. And today's message felt as though it was talking directly to me. ME. Every Sunday sermon has been inspiring and made me think seriously about my Christian walk some way or other, but today's was different, special because it's so real, and as a youth I can completely identify and relate with the things Pastor Mark Hall brought up.

It's renewed my conviction in Christianity.

I want to do something for the Lord now, and so even though I can't be in Singapore on the 7th or 8th of December, 7:30pm, I'm hoping that you will go and be touched and blessed by Casting Crown's music and the messages they will bring. Please visit http://www.konquerors.org for details.

YOU MUST GO. (Yinghui will pei2 you on one of those nights. Wahaha~)

Praise God!

----------

Today all the usual youngsters congregated at ah ma's house again, finally, after a month-long estrangement because of exams and camps and whatnot. It felt wonderful. Everyone was being noisy as usual.

Timothy was hammering at the computer, swinging Lego blocks around and trying to get me to play ang moh chess with him (and NO, he can't play, the only thing he can do is arrange the pawns correctly, in one straight line in the second row). Deborah was shouting at the top of her voice as usual in response to everything we said. Lou snored away for most of LotR and miraculously revived whenever Legolas' face appeared onscreen. ZW remained passive for most of LotR until I nudged her with my foot whenever Aragorn appeared. Me? I was squealing for Pippin and Merry. (And Hugo Weaving as Elrond never ceases to amuse me.) YZ was trying to play some... gameboy thingy. Which did not belong to him but to Deb & Timothy, and Deb is only in P5. *shrugs* Kids these days.

And halfway Godmama called ah ma and I got to chitchat with her for a while, and because I am supposedly the freest this December holiday she has made me the official planner of the Xmas party! *gasp* I can't do anything like this!

Godmama and Godpapa are coming for a short stay from Kazakstan soon. =) Praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Credits

Layout by Yanagi for Radical Dreamers Designs